S1E6: Legacies

I walk into the nearest cafe and order a hot chocolate to go. I run my fingers through my hair.

 I run my fingers through my hair

What she's wearing^

I grab the cup as soon as it's done and walk to the hideout to grab something but see Diggle and Oliver fighting. " Anchor the rear hand Diggle." Oliver says. " Come on."

" Okay." Diggle says and they begin again. Oliver smacks Diggle in the face with a pole and Dig grunts. 

" Variable acceleration" Oliver says. " Fighters work in the same pace. You switch it up throw your opponent off his game."

I go sit in the chair while Diggle groans. " That was nice." He says. " Where'd you learn that?"

" His name's Yao Fei." Oliver says.

" He give you those scars?" Dig asks.

" One of 'em." Oliver says.

" And the others?" Dig asks. " You know, one of these days, you're gonna be straight with me about what really happened on that island."

" Absolutely." Oliver says. They begin to go at it again. " But not today." Oliver walks over to the computer and sees me at the chair. " Hey."

" Hey Ollie." I say and smile. He smiles back.

" Still some pretty sweet moves." Dig says.

" Yep." Oliver says. " Tonight I'm gonna use some on him." He types some stuff on the keyboard and an article about Scott Morgan pops up. " Scott Morgan runs water and power in the Glades. Jacks up the prices when people can't pay shuts them down even in the dead of winter."

" Which is at least a month away." Diggle says and walks over. " Look at this." I walk out as they begin to argue a bit and go to the park.

A few hours go by and I go back to the hideout to see it's empty. I go sit on the couch just as Diggle and Oliver go to the computer and search up the robbers.

Oliver leaves and Diggle looks at me. " How are you doing?" He asks.

" I'm doing better." I say.

" That's good." He says.

Oliver returns and they look over the information. I go over and look at it. " Megan, is there any information you can tell us?" Oliver asks.

" They will be hitting the bank in a few hours, I don't know the exact time I just know it's hours away." I say.

" Okay, well I go to the go see my family" he says and gets up.

" Oh right, Carter Bowen." I say.

" Yep." He says and leaves.

" Come on let's go get some lunch." Diggle says and we go to Big Belly Burger til we have to leave to get Oliver.

We head over to the office to see Felicity to do some research. We walk in and I see her. Oliver asks her for help and we go to his office. I chuckle as she suggests the job title as she will become that.

Oliver leaves for the bar and I go to the hideout. I hum a bit as I walk around it. Oliver walks in and listens in to the call. I go home to change for the event.

I go meet Oliver and Diggle at the entrance

I go meet Oliver and Diggle at the entrance. They pull up looking at me. " You look beautiful." Oliver says.

I blush a bit. " Thank you." I say and walk in with him. I follow Oliver over to his mother and grab a champagne glass. I walk around the and bump into Tommy.

" Wow you look amazing." He says.

" Thank you Tommy." I say.

" You're welcome." He says.

I walk away and see Oliver leave. I look at Diggle and we both nod. We head to out and make our way to the hideout and see Oliver. We have a talk about how the night went down.
——————————————————————

If you like this chapter give it a vote. If you have something nice to say leave it in the comments. If you want to read more books feel free to do so and don't forget to follow to get notifications when more books come out and for when I have announcements. The update order:
To Hogwarts
Their Ultimate Soulmate
Arrowverse
( Will Update in time)

Don't forget to join my discord server for spoilers and talks!

https://discord.gg/CfRphRRQ