S1E11: Trust but Verify

Megan's pov

I am with Oliver at the mansion as Thea is sitting on a couch looking at cars. I am wearing this.

" Tahitian green or midnight black? What do you think?" Thea asks

" I think that you've been dropping hints all week, Thea and mom still isn't buying you a car for your birthday." Oliver says and bites an apple.

" I could not have said it better myself." Moira says as she walks into the room.

" Oliver got a car when he turned 18." Thea says.

" Yeah, but I could back it out of the driveway without hitting a tree." Oliver says.

" Oh that's true, but I do remember you taking the paint off the side of your dad's Maserati." Tommy says.

" Not only that but there's a big chance that you get into a crash by accidentally driving off the road into a ditch." I say. Oliver looks at me. I just shrug.

" You, the party planner's waiting." Moira says. " Sorry to run off like this." SHe hugs Tommy.

" Don't we have a convertible to go buy?" Thea asks looking at Moira.

" Good luck." Tommy says.

" Yes." Moira says.

" How's she holding up?" Tommy asks Oliver.

" Oh, she's okay." Oliver says. " Thea thinks she's actually a little bit too okay."

" What do you mean?" Tommy asks as he sees me and smiles. I smile and go hug him.

" Just, behaving erratically."'Oliver says. " Shut in one minute, running the company the next."

" well, Her husband is missing and presumed who knows what." Tommy says. " If anyone had an excuse to be erratic, it's your mom."

" That's what I told Thea." Oliver says.

We all look at the tv as Lance is talking about the heist. I look at Oliver he looks at me. I nod and I go to the hideout with him as Tommy leaves to do whatever.

" With all the guys working up top you might want to think about a side entrance for your, uh, Arrow Cave." Diggle says as he walks in. I wave at him and he waves back.

" Just put one in. South alleyway." Oliver says and he stands up after doing push ups. " Something I want to show you."

" Finally getting into online dating and you need help with your profile." Diggle says and I let out a laugh.

" Not exactly, but there is somebody I'd like to meet." Oliver says.

" Yeah, I read about it this is the third truck to get hit this month." Diggle says.

" I saw it on the news this morning."
Oliver says. " I couldn't figure out why it seemed so familiar." Putting on a shirt. " Then i remember this. Kandahar, 09, when the Marines took out a Taliban transport vehicle."