S1E13: Betrayal

Previously on Arrow

He walks up to me. " I also didn't get to mention earlier but the outfit you had on today was gorgeous on you." He says.

I blush slightly. " Thank you Ollie." I say before his lips crash into mine. I am shocked at first but then kiss back.

We walk as we kiss until we fall onto the bed. He is of course on top of me. The kiss gets heated each second. He pulls from my lips and kisses my neck.

I let out a soft moan. " O-Oliver." I say.

" Yes?" He asks kissing my neck.

" I-I'm a v-virgin." I say and he stops and looks at me.

" We can stop if you would like." He says.

" No, just be gentle please." I say and he kisses me again.

Our kiss gets heated again and he slowly takes my towel off. I of course feel insecure and try to cover up but he stops me. " Stop, you're beautiful." He says and touches me up and down.

I nod. " Okay." I say and he then sucks on one of my boobs. I let out a moan.

I watch as he kisses down my stomach til he reaches my pussy. " Perfect." He says looking me up and down and then lowers his head and begins to eat me out. I moan louder.

As he sucks on my clit he slowly inserts a finger into me. I moan and look down to see his blue eyes looking up at me. I immediately feel myself get close. " Oh fuck." I say.  He continues to do what he is doing. " I'm cumming." I then cum hard.

He licks me clean and stands up. " Tastes as good as I imagined." He says.

" You've imagined this?" I ask.

" Yes I have." He says and takes off his pants and underwear. My eyes widen at his size.

" Oh fuck you're a lot bigger than I've imagined." I say.

He then chuckles. " Of course you've imagined." He says.

" I'm a fan girl, can you really blame me?" I ask.

" I guess not." He says and kisses me again. As we kiss I reach down and gently wrap my hand around his cock and stroke it.

He lets out a moan as we kiss. I pull away from the kiss and he then lays on the bed. I crawl over to him and kiss his tip.

He lets out more moans and I begin to suck on his cock. He makes a ponytail in my hair and helps guide me as he moans. After 5 minutes he pulls my head away and flips us over so he's on top.

He holds my hand as he aligns himself. " I'll be gentle." He says and slowly pushes in and I immediately close my eyes as I feel the pain. " Shh, it's okay." He whispers in my ear.

After a minute the pain disappears. " Okay, you can move." I say.

He nods and begins to slowly thrust and I let out a moan. He moans as well. He takes my moan as a sign and thrusts faster. " You feel so good." He says.

I moan. " You do too, harder please." I say and he nods then thrusts harder. I moan louder. He pulls out and flips me over onto my hands and knees. He enters once again and thrusts hard and fast.

We both moan as our climax is coming. " Fuck." He says and flips me over again and thrusts faster.

" I'm gonna cum!" I moan out.

" Me too." He says and moans. As soon as he says that I cum hard and clench around him. " Oh fuck." He says and pull out to cum on my stomach.

We stay like this for a moment to catch our breath. He looks at me. " That was amazing." He says.