Epilogue

It’s already been two weeks since the engaged couple went on a trip across Europe, travelling from London down to Paris and even across Berlin then to a few more exciting and adventurous cities

It’s already been two weeks since the engaged couple went on a trip across Europe, travelling from London down to Paris and even across Berlin then to a few more exciting and adventurous cities. Tons of great and memorable memories were made between Minji and Jeongin during the whole period and it’s safe to say that he’s really enjoying the well earned break of his to the fullest each day ever since it started.

On Minji’s part it’s almost like a mix of everything, for the first few days she was struggling a bit because of language barriers, which was pretty obvious and also she had to adjust her palate for foreign foods and not to say that she didn’t enjoy what they ate during the whole trip but once in a while she was secretly craving for food from home. But nevertheless, Minji coped up with everything and even got to enjoy their vacation to the fullest with her fiance.

Now the two were back at their apartment in Seoul and while the rest of the city were probably commuting to work early in the morning, Minji who’s still on a break was peacefully by the kitchen alone, getting her daily dose of morning coffee to start her day off the usual way. Thinking of what to make for breakfast once she got to the fridge and scanned the inside.

Having a hard time deciding then she suddenly had a craving for a certain dish that she considered a special one and the last time she had one was rather long, long time ago so now she would love to eat it again but a problem she’s having now was… the chef of this dish were probably still peacefully sleeping so she closed the fridge and happily got her way back to their bedroom.

“Jeongin~ Honey bunny~” She let out a soft yet cute whine the moment she saw her fiance's still sleeping peacefully on the bed but soon heard a rather soft hum from him yet he’s still laying down still that made the woman purse her lips into a pout. “Wake up it’s already noon~” It’s still early morning but nonetheless, Minji went over to the curtains and got them opened, letting the rays of sunshine from the outside shining into the bedroom.

Realising that Jeongin’s eyes remained closed yet his lips were sheepishly smiling, Minji then leaped over and hovered on top of him, making him let out a light grunt and a light laugh. “It’s not even 9 AM baby…” Thinking a whine could save him but instead his cheeks were being pinched by Minji while she’s resting her chin on top of his chest, enjoying the teasing she’s giving him. “I. Am. Hungry. Please. Feed. Me.” She said those words with a short pause in between while cupping his cheeks.

“What do you want to eat?” He asked while caressing her side hair to the back of her ear. “French toast… with almonds…” She whispered rather cutely. “I’ll order some for us then, where’s my phone…” Then his hand searching blindly under the blanket until he found his phone but Minji immediately held onto his hand with her pout remaining. “I want to eat your french toast. I’m craving it today.” She had his phone placed back down onto the bed, moved her body up slowly until they were looking at each other in the eyes. “...please?”

“Sure, anything for my lady.” Pecking her lips softly, Jeongin then had his arms around her, hugging her down. “But I have to hug you for a full minute first as my payment then I’ll make you breakfast. Deal?” He whispered as his warm hug was relaxing and Minji had no objection with that deal. Enjoyed a warm cuddle for a full minute, Minji went first to the kitchen while Jeongin freshened himself up.