Chapter 2- D Tent

We follow Dr. Pendanski, through the camp, and he shows us the showers and warns us about the warden. (Which, shockingly, is not the hot-headed Mr. Sir) Our tour is interrupted by three boys walking over to us, who all look to be our age.
BOY 1: Hey, mom, who are these guys?
The boy to speak first has glasses, and a bandana wrapped around his forehead.
DR. PENDANSKI: This is Stanley and Y/n.
He looks at us.
DR PENDANSKI: Meet Rex, Alan, and Theodore.
BOY 1: Yo, my name is X-ray. That's Squid and Armpit.
SQUID: That's mom
The boy, identified as Squid, nods in the direction of Dr. Pendanski. Holy shit. Why's he kind of... hot? Dear God, please let me be in his tent! We make eye contact, and I get a good look at him. He has a shirt wrapped around his head to block the sun, and he has a tookpick between his teeth, and, oh God, his voice... He has a deeper voice than any of the other boys I have heard so far, and he has a sexy Southern accent. God, it's enough to make me melt...  His face is covered in sand, but dear God, does he look good. He realises we are staring at each other for a bit too long and breaks eye contact. Dr. Pendanski (or as the others call him, mom) bring me back to reality.
DR PENDANSKI: Yeah, they all have their little nicknames, but I prefer to use the names their parents gave them.
He gestures to the third boy, the largest one. He is wearing a dust covered sun hat.
DR PENDANSKI: Theodore, why don't you show Stanley and Y/n their cots?
X-RAY: Go ahead, 'pit
Stanley and I follow the boy known as Armpit to 'D Tent'. Oh my God, so Squid is in my tent... These are some weird nicknames. Poor Armpit, I don't even want to know how he got that name.

Armpit shows us which beds we will be sleeping on, and thankfully, he gave me the cleaner one. We put our stuff down, and some more boys walk into the tent.
BOY 1: Hey, I'm Magnet
He points to a taller boy standing next to him.
MAGNET: That's Zigzag
Magnet seems really nice and respectable. Zigzag, however... He looks a little crazy but hot nonetheless. He's blonde and he has a lot of hair that just sticks up in all directions. There are more attractive boys than I thought there was going to be. I make eye contact with Zigzag and something in his eyes just makes my knees go instantly weak. I swear he hasn't blinked once since he walked in here. I'm not complaining though. Honestly, when I found out that this was an all boys camp, I was actually concerned for my safety, but these boys make me feel really safe. Once again, Dr. Pendanski is breaking me out of my daze. God, I wish that man would just piss off.
DR PENDANSKI: This... is Zero.
He makes his way over to the youngest boy in the tent. The rest of these boys look around 16 or 17, but Zero looks like he's barely even 13. The boy is just laying on his bed, unspeaking.
DR PENDANSKI: Do you wanna know why they call him Zero? Cause there's nothing going on in his stupid little head. Now, if either of you have got any questions, just ask Theodore. He will be your mentor.
Ok, 'D Tent' is looking pretty good. Plus, the added bonus of getting to drool over Squid and Zigzag... Hey, at least now there's something nice to look at.