Chapter 4- Sleepless

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. It was now time for lights out. My bed is opposite Stanley's, on the other side of the tent from Squid, but right next to Zizag. Shit. No one thought this through very well. How am I supposed to get changed?
Y/N: Stanley?
STANLEY: What?
Y/N: I need to get changed...
He turns to face the boys, who are all busy talking or playing with their shower tokens.
STANLEY: Um, guys?
They look over.
Y/N: Could you all just turn around for a second? I need to get changed...
There are a few murmurs from some of the boys, but they all turn around and give me my privacy. I saw X-Ray try and turn around a couple of times, but the other boys kept whacking him on the head. I saw a few of them smirking as well, I don't even want to know what was going on inside their heads.

~TIME SKIP~
I've been lying here for around 1 hour, and I still can't get any sleep. Now, I don't know why I have the urge to do this, but I'm going to. I sit up in my bed and look over to where Squid is asleep. God, he looks so peaceful. He's always so intense, I don't think I've ever seen his face this relaxed. I watch as his chest rises and falls, and the way his shirt clings tightly to his body, outlining it all. Shit. What am I doing? I can't be doing this to myself. He hates me. Right, I just need to close my eyes and go to sleep because this is dangerous.

~SQUID'S POV~
I've felt her eyes on me for what feels like forever now. God, why won't she just leave me alone. I hear her shift, and I slowly open my eyes. She's lying down again. I turn over to face away from her and try to go to sleep, but it feels like something is pulling me to her. I don't know why I do it, but I sit up and look at her asleep. God, even when she's unconscious, she annoys me. Everything about her annoys the hell out of me. The way she's so nice, and smiles at literally everything... Even now, the way her stupid face is all scrunched up as she tries to get some sleep. Her stupid, gorgeous face...

God, I hate the way she makes me feel. I'm sick of loving something that could hurt me. I've been down that road too many times before, even with my own parents. Every time I get even remotely close to someone, they find a way to fuck it up and scar me. Well, I'm done with that shit. This is why she needs to stay the hell away from me. I don't want to be hurt again, but more importantly... I don't want to hurt her.

Ugh, who am I, fucking Romeo? God, I need sleep. If I don't go to sleep now, I'm gonna start picturing her underneath me again, like I did when she was changing. Great, I sound like a real pervert. I just can't escape her. Even when I close my eyes, I see her stupid face beneath me, hair sprawled out over my pillow... Her eyes looking into mine before I... Shit. Stop. God, this is gonna get dangerous. I hate her. I hate myself. Plus, I've seen the way the other guys look at her. They don't look at her like I do. They haven't been around a girl for about 6 months, and they're getting... needy. They don't like her, they don't want her like I do. Shit. I don't even want her like I do. I'm so fucking confused and pissed off, I just don't know what to do with myself... God, I need help. On top of that, I know Zigzag likes her too. He keeps being all flirty and close to her and it's pissing me off. Although, I guess sharing her wouldn't be so bad... Shit. What am I saying? I need to sleep.

~YOUR POV~
I've been laying here for what feels like another 30 minutes and I still can't sleep. God, tomorrow is going to be a long day. I turn on my side, facing Zigzag. I look at his face and I can feel my cheeks heat up. His hair is honestly so adorable. I've just realised, I haven't actually heard his voice yet... I bet it's deep and sexy like Squid's, just without the accent. He turns over in his sleep to lay on his back and as he does so, his shirt rides up halfway. I think my heart actually stopped beating for a moment. The V-line... Shit. What am I doing, I need to go to sleep.

~ZIGZAG'S POV~
God she's gorgeous... I don't even know what she's doing here, girls aren't allowed at Camp Greenlake but hey, I'm not complaining. I know Squid's got a thing for her, but she's fair game. I was watching her fill up her canteen earlier today... just wow. I got the best view every time she bent down to pour the water.

You know what, I'd actually be into sharing her with Squid. I mean, of course I'd love it if she was under me, with her hands pinned above her head. Her back arching as I kiss down her neck. Shit. I need her. I'm going to have her. I think it would be really hot if we both had her. Squid would kiss along her jawline as I kiss her inner thighs... God, I need to get some sleep. Another long day of digging tomorrow.

I love the way she makes me feel. When she looks into my eyes, my stomach goes wild and I feel like I'm floating. I just get this overwhelming urge to kiss her... and for some reason... protect her. I've just got to keep her away from Lump and everything should be fine. Also, Squid needs to snap out of it and stop acting like he hates her or this is never going to work.

She likes me right? I mean she keeps staring at me and she sat next to me at lunch, willingly. God, I hate this paranoia. I just wish I could convince myself that I'm not completely insane...