Part 17

The following songs were listened to while writing this chapter 

1) I Rly Rly Like U by Baby bulldog and Coast modern

2) Hush by The Marias

3) IOU by You me at six

4) Vertigo by Alice Merton

I do not advise reading this in public x

After pacing the entryway for about half an hour I took a seat on the staircase. My leg was bouncing up and down from anxiety and anger. What the actual fuck is going on, what kind of idiot actual goes and duels with someone. Why would he do this?? Now his weird vibe goodbye makes sense, he knew that he was riding out into his potential death not some stupid vacation. How can he value his life so little. So many people depend on him, I depend on him. My thoughts continued with a common theme of Anthony being stupid and Mme needing Anthony in my arms, until another thought occurred to me. What if Daphne misunderstood and Anthony was safely. Tucked away in bed right now, having no idea the turmoil that I am in. At that thought I scrambled to my feet and raced up the steps. I barged into Anthonys room without knocking or hesitation, I didn't waste time taking in his room even if this was the first time I'd ever been in it. Please be here. Please, please be here. I kept chanting these pleas in my head as I moved, begging to some unknown entity. I immediately ran to his bed, tearing the covers back, holding my breath as I did so. The sheets were cold, and there was nobody in them. I collapsed to my knees on his bed, sobbing. Then, I heard the door, I whipped around nearly ripping my head off from the speed. There, shiloetted by the light of the hallway stood Anthony. A mix between a sob and a laugh bubbled out of me. He's alive.

"Y/n, what are you doing in my" He started but I cut him off by tackling him in the tightest hug I think I have ever given.

"I'm so glad you're alive" I murmured, burying my head into the crook of his neck, feeling comfort in his familiar scent. His arms were around me as soon as I barrelled into him, one arm tracing soothing shapes on my back and the other holding the back of my head. Once I was certain that he was here, that he was alive and safe in my arms, I shoved him back. He was shocked and stumbled back against the door.

"Wha-" He started clearly dazed.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I shouted at him pointing at his stupid face.

"Y/n I can exp-" He started leaning back from my finger, his hands stretched out as if I was a wild horse.

"No, idiots that go duel don't get to explain" I then scanned his body from head to toe checking that he wasn't injured. Once I confirmed that, I tackled him into another hug. "I thought you were dead" he let out a small laugh.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that to you"

"No you shouldn't have. God I hate you, how could you do that??!!" I said pulling back and searching his eyes, trying to find some sort of answer.

"I know, I know" He said rubbing my back soothing me.

"No. No you don't know" I said burying my head further into his chest. "I can't lose another person" my voice broke.

"You won't lose me, Y/n. You will never lose me." He said holding onto my face, stroking away my tears and placing kisses in there wake.

"Just shut up" I murmured pulling him into a deep kiss, with so much emotion behind it. During our kiss I felt Anthony's hand trace down my arm causing goose bumps to rise. I moved my hands and took off his coat, the kiss becoming hungrier, more desperate. When it hit the floor, he pulled away fast turning away from me.