Chapter 8

(Subject 19's point of view)

It had been a while,but my new friend hadn't tried to talk back.... But then my dad comes back! Yay! He has some... Something,it's a bag of something I don't know what it is

"I've brought you your food Kai. You better have nothing to do with Subject 19's yelling or I will punish you." I pause my yelling.... Punishment?... I quite down. I see my new friend wince softly at my dad's words. I back up a moment... I wonder if I'm in trouble.

"Just give it here..."

My new friend says. He looks guilty?... Why?
My dad bends down and puts some of the... Food! It's good, through a slot in a plate.... Oh I love food! My new friend seems to scarf it down.... It must be delicious if he ate it so fast right? My dad walks down the hallway in my derection. I press myself against the glance to get a better look at the food. I wag my tail... Oh that foods Ganna be so good!

"Hello, subject 19. I will give you one chance to correct your behavior since your young. Do not yell in this place. You must be quiet,try to stay out of trouble and please keep your nose in your own business Subject 19...." He says. What is he even talking about?... Eh whatever,I'm sure it's ok anyway.

"Subject 19, did you hear a word I said to you?" I keep looking at the food. I can't talk likey dad and my new friend dose... But maybe if I look at the food he'll give me some. He suddenly kicks the glass with his shoe,it makes a loud bang! And the glass shudders from the tap... That was loud...

 I hear a loud bang that makes my heart rate go up even more than it already is

... I hear a loud bang that makes my heart rate go up even more than it already is... I look over and my new friend bangs his fist against the glass of his cell.... Whoa his tails can spark! Cool... My da- er... My...my.... My unm yeah dad, he looks over at him and scowls... Oh no,my new friend. My dad sighs heavily and says

"You are both horrible,terrible handfuls. Both of you please,shut the hell up. I will not hesitate to hurt either of you." He says.

I back away further from the glass. I don't want to see anything happen to my friend... My dad sighs and says

"If your so protective of her Subject 18, why don't you take care of her?... Actually,that's a good idea. Ah-ha-heh curse my genius" I grins and chuckles for a moment before he continues "anyway, lets just see if your smart enough to take care of subject 19"

Wait... I get to meet my knew friend! Yay!