Sensitive // (Taylor x Ashlyn)

TW: light cussing

Requested by: Umbreonnightwing

ASHLYN'S POV:

We were all in the phantom dimension, it was one of those nights where there wasn't anything to do so we just sat around and did nothing.

All the boys had said they weren't tired and were playing UNO while me and Taylor tried to get some sleep.

We were both in the same bus seat, Taylor's head was resting against the window while I had my head on her shoulder.

I could hear her slow breathing and knew she was asleep. I was still awake, and like the boys, I wasn't tired. I was staring out of the window that was  across from us that showed a view of the graveyard.

I sighed and looked at my dad's old watch he had given me a while ago.

"Only a few-"

Suddenly, I shot up quickly, my hands covering my ears.

'SHIT!'

My ears began to ring loudly, the sounds of phantoms lurking around outside of the walls made me feel like someone was banging a rock against my head.

I sat there, hunched over holding my ears when I felt a pair of hands rest on mine.

I looked over my shoulder, locking eyes with chocolate brown ones.

Taylor gave me a small smile and then called out for someone. A few moments later, Logan walked over to us, carrying my noise canceling headphones.

Taylor grabbed them from the boy and placed them over my ears. Almost instantly, the painful sounds of the phantoms were muffled.

I felt my body relax, and Taylor removed her hands from my head.

I turned to look back at her and saw she was looking at me.

"Thank you." I said, my voice was muffled but I could still hear my vocal coarse vibrating.

Taylor smiled.

"Of course." She chirped. She reached forward and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me towards her.

She was resting her back against the window of the bus while my head was resting on her chest.

"Now get some sleep." Taylor yawned. Almost instantly, she was asleep.

I felt my face heat up a little and smiled. I closed my eyes and let myself sleep, waiting to shift back to the normal world.

•••

Word count: 406
This is VERY short, but I also made this at 4:00 in the morning when I had a sudden burst of energy😭

I hope you enjoyed!!

xoxo
-author