Decorations // (Logan and Aiden)

(THIS IS MEANT TO BE AS FRIENDS/PLATONIC! But if you want to see it as romantic that's totally fine too!!)

Requested by: WeirdWriter79

LOGANS POV:

I knocked on the pair of giant black doors that belonged to the Clark household.

"COMING!" I heard the familiar voice of Aiden Clark.

We were all meeting up today at Ben and Aiden's house to throw a surprise party for Ashlyn's birthday and Aiden had asked me to come over to help with decorations

(I didn't know what other occasion to use so I used carrot tops birthday😭)

The doors swung open as the curly haired blonde grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"Hey Logan! We're gonna be hanging out in the basement since Mom and Dad are home," Aiden glared at the family portrait of him and his parents when he was younger and still had black hair. "But we can still be loud!" Just as fast as he turned gloomy, he plastered his smile right back onto his face.

"O-okay!" I stuttered.

He dragged me down to there basement where Ben was already trying to put up some streamers, but it was failing horribly.

"Ben you can stop trying to decorate. Logan's here!"

"Hey Ben." I smiled. Ben gave me a small wave as he climbed down from the stool he was standing on.

'I'm gonna go and see if Auntie's back with the pizza.' Ben signed heading upstairs.

"Oki doki!" Aiden said walking over to the fridge and grabbing a soda.

He opened the can and took a loud slurp before he looked at me.

He smiled and set down his pop.

"Welp, let's get to work!"

~~~

We had set up most of the decorations, we just had a few more things to hang up and then we'd be done.

We had banned Ben from decorating because he had already popped 3 balloons, so he sat on the couch texting the group chat.

Aiden jumped off of the stool he was standing on and put his hand on his hips proudly.

"All done!" He said.

I finished putting the last piece of tape on my decorations and I slowly climbed down.

"Me too!" I exclaimed.

Aiden smiled at me, then grabbed his phone from out of his pocket and opened the camera app. He stepped over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Smile!" He said, sticking out his tongue. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment at Aiden's sudden gestures, but I was able to hold up a peace sign and give a small smile as the blonde pressed the camera button.

(I don't know what it's called😭)

The flash went off, momentarily blinding me.

"There! Now we have a photo of the best decorating buddies." I regained my vision and saw Aiden was giving me a big smile.

I returned the smile and held up my hand for a high-five.

"We did great!" I exclaimed as Aiden slapped my hand.

Suddenly we heard someone ring the doorbell upstairs.

"Sounds the party's here." Aiden said bounding up the stairs.

Me not far behind him.

•••

Word count: 556
I honestly hate this but I was making this as I was getting ready to go to a party, hence the idea😁

I hope you enjoyed though!🩷

xoxo
-author