Hanging Out

I could not believe what she just asked. Why would she want to spend a day with me? Just Friday the police wanted to lock me up and throw me away, yet Amanda wanted to be with me. God, I wanted to be with her, but I didn't think it would come about this way. She looked me in the eyes, melting my heart, and wanted a response. 

 "Of course you can spend the day with me. I'd love it", was all I said at first and I smiled at her and took her hand and looked at it and her. Was this a dream?

 While looking at her I tried to think. My mind was a bit in a fog because I was still overwhelmed by her presence, and I really needed to think about it. 

 "Amanda, my dad is gone all day but my mom comes home around 2:00 or 2:30, a little bit before our bus. I can't leave the house. Somehow, I need to have you hidden someplace for about a half hour before the bus comes to pick you up. I mean this would be if we don't want parents involved in this." 

"Please call me Manda", she said. "I would really like you to call me that." 

 "Of course, Manda. Does that sound okay", I said and smiled. I loved watching the expressions on her face while she was thinking what to say. I wondered what she was thinking right now. 

 "Cole, maybe we should not get parents involved in this. My parents don't know I am here, but I think I need to be here with you. I can't explain it. I just feel that I need to be. My parents are not going to understand all this. I think they would be okay with it, but I don't want to take a chance by asking. I want this to be my decision." 

 "Manda, from my side I agree not to tell my parents, either. On Friday my parents were really weird mad at me for me not hiding myself from the World. They want me to stay in the background. Why do I have to do that and nobody else does? Its not fair. They are acting really weird and don't tell me much......... Let's just have a nice visit together. I would really like that." 

 Manda squeezed my hand and gave me a nice smile and then walked around me towards my flower project. 

 "So, what are you doing here, Cole?", she asked while looking at the flower beds and flower flats. "Are you a farmer?", she giggled. 

 "I am just pulling out these old roses and planting petunias from these flats. I love the smell of petunias. Do you?" 

 "Yes!", she said emphatically. "Can I help?" 

 "Sure. If you want I can do the grunt work digging with the shovel and you can put down the petunia from the flats". I looked at her as I said this and she looked so darn cute. I did not want to mess her up with dirt. 

 She pouted and said, "Oh, no, Cole. I want to do the shovel. I can do anything you can do." 

 She stood there defiantly. She was not very intimidating, though. Her powers over me were of a different nature. She was so pretty. 

 "Err, Okay, Manda. Here you go." I handed her the shovel and showed her the rose shrubs that needed to each be dug out. "Are you sure you want to do that?" 

 "Absolutely!" 

 "You can start with this one." I pointed at the first one. She put the tip of the shovel down on the side of a rose and put a leg up on the shovel to push it in and started to push on it. I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous her legs were. I took a deep breath. How could this be happening to me right now. 

 I never did my hyper sexuality treatment in the shower that morning because I didn't expect I'd be doing much being stuck at home, and certainly wouldn't see any girls. I wasn't sure how I could handle it as the morning progressed. My body was tingling all over and I had to keep taking deep breaths. God, I was thinking Amanda was so perfect.