(10) The Final /1/

Y/N was the first one who woke up on the day of the tournament. She made breakfast for her whole dorm and did a bit of training. Black came down with a sleeping Grim in his arms right after Yuu came downstairs. They saw how diligent their housewarden was. The whole dorm was clean and the breakfast was standing in the cozy lounge instead in the kitchen. Because of the smell of the fresh baked bread woke Grim up:" What is this smell?" Y/N put some orange juice on the table:'' I made breakfast for all of you, since it will be a tough day. So please sit down and enjoy the food. I even made a tuna casserole for our Grim." Black let the monster down and hugged his sister:" It was so long ago that you cooked for me. I missed that." Yuu was still in half sleep and took a sip of the miso soup and he looked up with an awakened face:" It tastes better than in a restaurant in my home country!" Grim ate up the whole casserole in that short time:'' You're the best housewarden ever!" Now the monster looks to the other things on the table with a greedy grin. Y/N hold him glady back:'' Grim, would you leave a bit for the others?"

The group went after the calm morning to the dorm of Heartslabyul. Riddle waited at the entrance to greet the group of four:'' Finally you came, we prepared everything for the game today." Riddle took Y/N's hand and kissed it to greet his beloved. Right after Trey arrived with Adeuce behind him. The two were tired and kinda sad. When Yuu asked them why they looked like this Ace answered:'' Riddle didn't allowed us to be in the Spelldrive team, that sucks!" Riddle interrupted him:'' You're first years, you don't know how to ride a broom or neither can you control the disc. You can be in next year's team since I promised you it. But I've to disappoint you this time." The two younger students stayed quiet about this bad news.

Y/N looked at her phone to check the time:" We need to go, I have to check on the food stalls with Ashengrotto and you should warm up."

While the boys went to the stadium, Y/N met up with Azul. She wasn't happy to see him or spend time with him. But he was happy like he never was to spend time with her. Of course Jade and Floyd were behind her to take care that nothing will happen to her during their control. She stopped suddenly:" Does these two have to be with us? You're enough to deal with." She ran ahead. Her attention went to her phone the whole time she didn't listen to what Azul had to say. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice that she bumped into her father, who was invited as a V.I.P.

Azul and Jade bow down as down as they can. Only Floyd put his one hand up and greeted him casually with a ' What's up'. Her father smiled constrained:" Ashengrotto, Leech. I hope your families are doing well?" Jade was sweatdropping:" Our father will be glad to meet you again soon. We have good news, I promise you that." Y/N's father nodded and looked to his daughter:" Keep an eye on them, Y/N. If they harm you or try something scammy, call me and I will take care of it in my own way." The girl just bowed down and stayed like this until her father left. The group of students continued their walk together.

Yuu waited with the other freshmen in the changing room of Heartslabul. Y/N arrived and her eyes didn't shine like they used to in the morning. She dropped herself on a chair and looked to her brother:" Father is here. He heard that we're playing today. I guess that the parents of my potential fiances will be here too, to plan when the meeting will be between them." Deuce can't wait to ask the female housewarden:" Don't you need seven players for spelldrive?" Y/N smiled proudly:" I arranged something with Riddle, because you couldn't play for the Heartslabyul team. If you like to, you can play for our team. We still would be six but since Black and I are playing, Crowley allowed us to play with six players. You should be ready after we catch the culprit. We have to play first." She looked at her phone again:" I really can't stand this. We should go now or else, I'll kill some of you guys." As fast she came she left. The boys were confused but followed the housewarden outside. They talked and wasted a bit of time but Y/N was really stressed, the boys thought it was because of the tournament but in reality it was the fact that her father was here to watch her play. Her father expects pure perfection from her, like always but she wasn't sure if she can do it with a team of two idiots, a little monster, her little brother and a magicless boy.

Y/N shakes her head. No, this wasn't about her. She should perhaps...

Someone pressed a fabric on her mouth and nose, Y/N held back her breath like she was trained to and tried to signal the boys but the person behind her was forced to breathe. So she fell back in the arms of the unknown kidnapper. Nobody was paying attention to her and the kidnapper took the unconscious Y/N with him.