(11) The Final /2/

No one in the stadium noticed that the housewarden of J'olly disappeared in their back. The girl was carried to a certain dorm, Savanaclaw. One of the third years was carrying the still unconscious girl to his dorm, like his housewarden ordered. When he arrived at the dorm, he went to the training place of the dorm and handed her out to Leona and smiled slightly:" That's perfect, Sunny is here in safety while I complete my plan. I will get what I deserve." He looked down at Y/N and smiled honestly and more. Carefully he laid her down on the playfield he sat down too and laid her head on his lap. His fingers went through her hair:'' I try my best to be the perfect Prince for you and nobody will underestimate ever again." Now he caresses her cheek and his eyes are literally glowing:'' You're the only one who didn't hate me because I'm not the firstborn. My Sunflower, I promise you that I will win this thing and prove myself in front of your father and win against Draconia."

The boys already noticed that Y/N was gone. Without wasting time, they were searching for her everywhere. Yuu and Black even went back to the dorm but sadly the girl was nowhere to be seen. Even Riddle, Trey and Jack were searching for the female. Yuu stopped them after they were searching for over an hour:" The tournament will start soon. Y/N would want that, so let's concentrate on that."

They went to the field and saw how Leona and Ruggie went besides them for the opening ceremony. Riddle's expression was annoyed and without looking at the lion he told him:'' You can stop now. It's not too late to confess, Kingscholar." The 20 year old growled:" I don't know what you mean, Rosehearts."

The opening started and Diasomnia was the first to enter the stadium. Leona's eyes laid on Malleus Draconia, who was first in the line. Lilia was beside him, Sebek and Silver were behind. Yuu looked at the Savanclaw team the whole time. Shockingly, every viewer starts to run away, now Yuu saw that Ruggie wasn't with Leona.

Lilia ordered Silver and Sebek to take care of Malleus while he's helping the freshmen to get aside and not get victimized by one of the viewers. Leona was laughing as he watched how Sebek and Silver failed, saving Malleus:" Yes! That's what I wanted. This lizard has no chance to play or even to move." He continues to laugh. But strangely Malleus was behind him and tipping on his back:" What's so funny, Kingscholar? I wanna laugh too." Leona looked back to the place Malleus was supposed to be but there just stood Cater taking a selfie in a Diasomnia uniform. Lilia came across:" Cater, you really look good in our uniform." Cater giggled a bit:" Sure, but I feel like this uniform is quite too tight for me, Lilia-senpai."

Y/N was still in Leona's bed, waking up slowly. She opened her eyes and stayed like this for a while until she was fully awake. She saw that she was in an unknown room. She held her head and felt a bit dizzy. After she stood up, she took her jacket and rushed out. She doesn't have enough time to think about how this incident happened. As she arrived at the stadium, she stopped walking. She saw how Leona kneeled on the ground and laughed:" Everything is worthless. Never I will be the number one. It was decided when I was born. Funny, aren't it? No matter how much I try I will fail." Y/N stepped forward:" Get back! Leona is about overblot!" Sadly, Ruggie didn't listen:" Leona, we still can try it. It's not over." He went slowly to his housewarden to calm him down. But Leona grabbed the throat:" You don't understand how hard it is to be the second born. It's over, our plan is canceled." He closes his eyes while he's still holding Ruggie:" King's roar!" Everyone was holding quiet and watching what would happen. Second to second, Ruggies neck crackles. Y/N pulls her sword out and shields the other students:" Lilia, bring Crowley here. Riddle, you support me as a housewarden. Sebek and Silver, make sure everyone is safe and lead them outside. Please take the freshmans, Trey and Cater with you." Ace wanted to stop her:" Are you crazy you need our help! You and Rosehearts can't do this alone." Y/N was consequent and her face was totally serious:" Cater and Trey could be a help but I won't put them in danger. And Lilia will come back with Dir- the headmaster. We'll be fine. Now leave!" Deuce was now who demonstrated but Trey held him back:" She is in right. Let her handle it. She is an advanced fighter. Now, come on." The third year took the boys with them.

Y/N tried to speak with Leona:" Leona, I know how hard it is when someone is forcing you to be someone who you are not. But daily, I try to fight back. So you should do too. Please let Ruggie go and talk this out like adults." She smiled politely and reached out a hand. Leona laughed desperately in response. Riddle was annoyed:" Y/N, it won't help. We have to fight." Y/N turned around and saw how Lilia and Crowley entered the situation:" Lilia, we have to save Ruggie. He's about to die if we don't interrupt him. His signature spell is the King's roar. It turns everything he touches into sand. Even humans it seems." To their surprise a student joined them. It was Jack:" I'll get Ruggie but I need your help, Y/N senpai." The girl only nodded:" Let's do this!"