/Extra/ Glorious Masquerade: The Preparing (1)

The J'olly members were happy about the news, who can participate in the trip to a strange city. Black was already packing his things with Grim, who only packed his tuna cans:" I can't believe that I am seeing another school. I thought, I will always be homeschooled. But now, I'm seeing another school and meeting other people!" The young boy was jumping up and down in excitement. Yuu could only shake his head:" I can't believe, Y/N made me give Grim my place. I don't want to stay here, I like to see other places." His eyes went to the floor. It was obvious that he was pissed, not at Y/N but Grim.

Black was packing a bunch of books, a note block and a camera. Yuu was asking the boy:" For what do you need this stuff? I thought it would be a short visit. They show you around and then the dance ball takes place and you come back." Black continued to pack while he's talking:" This opportunity will never come back in my life. That's the first time, I'll travel without my father and can do whatever I like to do. I know my onee-san wil let me do it, when I don't hurt a third party. And my noteblock is for my thoughts during the journey, so I can keep my thoughts together and of course to select more knowledge for future exams." Grim looked up from his bag:" This is so dumb. I'm gonna enjoy the free food and chill the whole trip." Yuu laughed because of the monster's response:" If there's free food why do you bring the can of tuna there? That's unnecessary." Grim explained to the two boys like it's apparently:" I need some snacks for the way around. And I can't live without my tuna."

Y/N came down the stairs with her own bags:" Are you finished packing, or do you still need time? I want to pick up the others to make sure they will arrive in time." Black took his bag and followed his sister with a happy expression while Grim pulled on his bag but it didn't move any centimeter. Y/N sighed, walked to Grim and helped him to carry his stuff. She hugged Yuu to bid farewell:" Thank you for staying home and giving Grim your place. It would be a disaster to leave him here alone. Nobody would be here to take care that we won't cause any trouble." Yuu replied:" I really wanted to accompany you but I understand you completely in that matter. Fine, have a good trip and if something happens, you always can call me."

The girl left the dorm as the last and closed the door to leave Yuu all by himself.

The small group brought their luggage into the hall of mirrors. Y/N spoke to the two:" We visit now at first Heartslabyul. Riddle and Deuce should be ready." Both nodded and went to the dorm.

In the lounge, they saw Ace first. He was laying on the couch and was visibly annoyed:" It's bullshit. I should have won this thing." Deuce was coming out with a big bag. He was looking with Ace to the group:" Oh what are you doing here? We are busy here. I just finished packing but Riddle is still struggling." At this moment, Riddle was entering the room with Trey behind him:" Did you pack enough toothbrushes?" The headmaster was looking at a huge list, behind him 5 suitcases. Y/N was laughing polite:" Mr. Rosehearts, do you really need that many suitcases? We are not moving out." Riddle went to his beloved and forgot about his list or Trey:" My Rose, what are you doing here with Black and the Monster?" Grim was jumping on Ace's stomach:" My name is Grim, how could you forget the name of one of the biggest magicians?" Everyone in the group ignored him because Black was answering to Riddle:" We want to pick everyone up, so no one is late for the departure. It was onee-san's idea, she's so nice, am I right?" Deuce was bowing down and smiled at his deerest friend:" Thank you, we really appreciated it." He looked now to his housewarden, who was just agreeing with the first year. Y/N was looking down at the lying Ace:" What's wrong with him, then?" Trey went to them and sat down on the couch besides Ace:" He threw a tantrum the whole day. He is frustrated that he can't join you on the socials and now, he won't speak to us. Like a child." He pushed his glasses to their right places and giggled.

Y/N kneeled down to her classmate and gave him a small kiss on his cheek:" Don't worry, I won't forget you. If you like to, I can text you everyday. But don't be depressed, it kills my mood too. Do you understand me?" Ace was slightly looking up and he was blushing. His only response was a nod, then he turned back to his former position.

The other boys are just jealous of the situation. Riddle was about to interrupt them but Black held him back:" We don't have don't have much time left and beside that.." He went closer to Riddle:" I know that you're the maybe-future-husband of my onee-san, but she should choose her destiny and not her father or neither you, Rosehearts."