𝟎𝟎𝟑.

It was now Monday, meaning JJ was woken up to the sound of her alarm clock blaring and her father's yelling. The blonde slammed her hand onto the alarm clock and turned over. "JJ!" Buck yelled, knowing she'd go back to sleep if he didn't. "I'm up!" She groaned.

She grumbled under her breath as she forced her body out of bed. She went to her closet, picking a decent outfit before heading to her bathroom.

When she moved in, Buck gave his old room, with the en suite, as he thought it was more suited for her than him.

She then showered after brushing her teeth. The warm water made her wish she was still in bed. She quickly washed herself and her hair before stepping out and wrapping a towel around her.

She plugged the hairdryer into the socket and dried her hair. Her blonde hair sprayed everywhere around her, making her wish she didn't have so much hair to tame.

As she brushed her hair, she was grateful she'd been blessed with naturally straight hair, meaning she didn't have to use her straighteners.

After getting dressed into black jeans and a blue shirt, that she's sure she stole from May or Sophia, her father's loud voice shouted from across the room.

"We're gonna be late!" He shouted as he knocked on her bathroom door. "Just a minute!" JJ yelled back, finishing her eyeliner.

Once the blonde was finished, she opened her bathroom door, walked past her father who was standing waiting, and grabbed her school bag. "Let's go." She told her father, who nodded, kissing her on the head as he walked past.

They soon arrived at the 118 station, Sophia's voice welcoming them. "Good morning Buckley's!" Sophia exclaimed, making JJ shake her head, a chuckle leaving her lips.

It was no surprise that Sophia arrived before they did, the girl would do anything to escape her parents.

Luckily, the 118 welcomed her with just as open arms as they welcomed JJ with. Sophia was family just as much as the rest of them.

"Morning Soph." Buck chuckled, hugging the girl as they got upstairs to the loft.

"Good morning, family! What's on the menu this fine morning." JJ turned to Bobby, who widely smiled at her enthusiasm. "Pancakes or eggs? Or both?" The whole team said both, making Bobby laugh and head to the kitchen.

The whole team, plus Sophia and JJ, sat around the loft and waited till Bobby called them to the table.

JJ noticed Eddie sat on his own and something pulled her towards him. She left Chim and Sophia alone, going to sit next to the Diaz man.

"So, Eddie." She smiled, getting one in return. "How long have you been in LA?" She questioned, the soft smile never leaving her face.

Eddie chuckled at the nosey teenager. "Just under a year, It's just me and my son." He showed her a picture of his son, Christopher, making her awh.

"He's adorable!" She squealed. "If you ever need a babysitter, me and Soph are always free." He smiled again at the girl. "Thank you." He smiled.

"Breakfast!" Bobby yelled, calling the team to the table.

"Bye-bye!" Sophia yelled to the 118 while JJ kissed everyone on the cheek, giving Eddie a small hug this time, making him smile. "Goodbye, family!" JJ smiled. "Be safe!" Buck yelled. "Always am! Love you!" JJ yelled. "Love you!" Buck shouted back in response.

The two girls walked to school, arm in arm, talking about anything that came to mind.

When they arrived at school, the two parted ways as they had separate classes. JJ made her way to her classroom when arms wrapped themself around her shoulders. "Good morning!" A loud voice boomed in her ears. "Hey, Kie."