34•|~NO DON'T KILL MY BABY~

~•chapter-34•~

As soon as bua said those words .. Meera felt numb...

" N-no... You can't do this.." Meera said slowly...

" I will! And I'm going to do" bua said and slapped her hard on her cheeks...

" Ahh" a cry escaped her mouth as she regretted giving reply to them... She knew she angered them.. that's why she is saying this.. but poor her,she don't know her intentions.. from starting she still thinks.. that bua is saying this because she disrespected her...

" I- I'm sorry please ... Don't - d-dont do anything to my baby" Meera said and more tears left her eyes.
.

" It's too late" bua said and a maid came inside with some injection in a tray..

Meera became scared..

" T-this.. what is this.. what are you going to do! She shouted...

" Nothing these injection will make you unconscious then we will abort your baby simple" bua's son said smirking...

She became scared to hell..

" No! Noo DONT KILL MY BABY PLEASE!!"  Meera shouted

But bua started coming towards her with injection in her hands...

" Noo please I beg you PLEASE!" Meera shouted crying badly,her body was numb

.

" Don't come near me I said don't!" Meera again shouted but 2 guards held her and she Injected her...

After that Meera felt unconscious....,
After 1 day, Meera opened her eyes ... And found herself in a dark room...cit wasn't the same room in which she was leaving before ,the place wasn't same ...

She remembered something and put her hand on her belly...

She wasn't able to feel her baby

" B-Baby... " She whispered as tears fell from her eyes...

" N-no it's a nightmare y-yes.. i-its a nightmare" she again whispered to herself...

" T-they didn't killed my baby.. it's a nightmare" she thought and shut her eyes tightly.. she knew this happened... But how can a mother accept her child is no more? How can a mother accept her child died... And someone killed her child? What was the fault of that child.. he/ she haven't even come to the world....
This world is so cruel... They do not spare innocent people... Even if it is a baby...

The time flew away... But the waitings ,yearning to meet eachother was same ,it was more than 2 year.... They were so close to meera.. but....

A room which was filled with smell of blood ..... shouting, begging sounds were coming from the room ....as a sharp machine was one by one cutting a man's fingers...

" Ahhhh p-please s-sir leave me pls" the man shouted but no voice came....

" Si-sir I -i di-did not k-know anything please l-let me goo p-lease" the man again shouted

" You don't know??THEN WHY YOU PICK UP MY WIFE!? IN THE SAME MODEL OF CAR!!" Another man's sound was heared which was none other than akaay.....

Yes he was in mafia,but he didn't tell anyone,  ...
After about 3 months later  they almost founded out Meera's location but... The man who kidnapped her changed their place ..

Flashback...
AFTER 3 MONTHS OF MEERA'S KIDNAPPING

Meera was nowhere to be found... Akaay was completely broken... Neither he talks to anyone nor goes to home... He stays at temples and kept finding Meera in several areas...

Akaay was sitting in his car.... Feeling defeated... He was feeling defeated for not able to find her wife... What's the use of power? If your loved one's are in danger... He kept thinking and cursing himself...

His phone rang...
It was from the head of special team.. who are finding Meera...

He picked up the call and asked what happened...

" Sir we found out where mam is!she is kept in a jungle area away from cities" the head of security informed as Akaay's eyes become moisture thinking now he will be able to meet his meera his wife.. his love...

He immediately informed them to arrange the vehicles , securities and all to go at that place....

He was close to meera... Just 2 hours was left to reach the mantion in jungle in which Meera was kept ..

Here.. the man who kidnapped meera got to know this information, he had some man's which work for akaay but in reality he had appointed them for information....

And they shifted to another place in that 2 hours.....

Here akaay with his whole team reached at the mantion

He called her name several times
..
" Meera! Meera!" But no response....

The mantion was abandoned... No one was there...

He reached the room where Meera was kept, he was feeling she is close to him .. he was able to feel her smell her presence. But  no one was there... He was going out getting defeated when his eyes fell on the blood drops...
Which was of Meera...

His heart started beating fastly as hr saw blood... He took steps there and his eyes fell on ...
Their wedding ring... Which akaay has gifted her as a rasoi gift...

His eyes became teary thinking he was too close to meera.. but he lost the chance .... H-he.. was late he couldn't get his meera...

He kept the ring safely with him and said " I will find you soon"
And went downstairs
His team finded everywhere but they get nothing....

Flashback end..

In this 2 year he finnally get the footages ,which was deleted by the man who kidnapped Meera ,but he still got the footage and saw how it was planned

The day , when Meera came out of that hospital, a car of same model as her's was already waiting for her outside and her real car got crashed when the driver was coming back to take Meera from his village he had to go to his village because his of some emergency, they had already failed the brakes due to which the car got crashed, at a village side..and they made it look like a accident,but no it wasn't it was all planned... Akaay didn't told anyone in the house about this, they thinks Meera is no more.. he don't go at home now..
Most of the time he passes his time in temples, gurudware,masjid,church
..

...

________________________________________

Vote target - 135+ votes

That's all

I hope you liked!
Target- 10 votes

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷