54•|~JAI MATA DI~

~•chapter-54•~

They all shouted together

" JAI MATA DI!" And started their journey ,Establish the setting of the pilgrimage, a sacred hill known for its breathtaking views and spiritual significance. Describe the vibrant atmosphere filled with excitement and anticipation.

The group chants "Jai Mata Di!" as they begin their ascent, which signifies their devotion and unity. Show the sense of camaraderie and the initial energy of the group.

While talking laughing ,shouting jai mata di and looking at the view they covered 3km but after that evryone started to feel bhai bus!

But meera and akaay was more energetic than others

" Chalo na! Abhi toh shuruwat hi ki hai! Bethoge na toh fir chal nhi paoge!! Chalo chalo khade ho jao sab! " Meera said though she herself was very tired but kuch bhii chalegaa pyare pyare darshan ke liye!!

Meera, despite her own exhaustion, rallies the group with a motivational speech about the beauty of reaching the temple. She reflects on her spiritual beliefs and the importance of perseverance.

She encouraged everyone and they again started their journey...

There were benches placed at sides and many shops were there ,they kept buying things for eating ,clicked pictures and kept walking

After few hours they reached adkuari
Basically they covered half of the route

And from adkuari vans are available for them who are old aged or they aren't able to walk anymore or for kids

Everyone decided to let shivansh's parents go in that van as they were looking too much tired

Despite their saying it's okay Meera said
" Aunty please na? Fir niche kese utroge han! Niche bhi anna na"

And they agreed

The half of the journey from starting is very very tough and moreover it tires the person badly but the other half is not that hard,it's straight and easy as compared to first half

After taking a break of 30 minutes at aadkuari they started their Journey again...

Tanhi,shivika,Meera,eesha were walking before kabir,shivansh,akaay and Ivan

They were chanting jai mata di all the way..

The words ' Jai mata di' has a special power in it , it gives strength to the yatri's to move it gives hope to the yatri's that they would reach soon

Kehte hai maa khud hi shakti deti hai taki unke yatri bhale hi kitni mushkile ho par un tak pohch paye aur unke darshan kar paye...

Jab 13 kilometer ki chadhai ke baad ham maa ke darbar pohchte hai toh ek alag hi kisam ka sukoon milta hai...
Maa ka aashirwad milta hai aur agar unka aashirwad sath ho toh kiska dar?

Aur chadhai krte waqt jaise hi maa ka darbar dikhna shuru hota hai ek alag hi josh aur jazba aa jata hai... Alag hi himmat aa jati hai bhale hi aapke pairo m jitna dard ho alag hi shakti aa jati hai aur aap khud b khud hi khichte chale jate hai...

They reached almost 12 km but now it was getting too cold and due to which their legs have started hurting a lot! Despite too much courage Meera gave up and asked them too wait as she can't walk more now...

From her past torture,she had became soo weak that she covered 12km with great difficulty

Tears came in her eyes after 12 km coz now she can't walk ,her legs were swollen.. it wasn't because she don't want too but her body wasn't supporting her ...