69•|~ ACCIDENT~

She ran behind him calling his name but was too late as he already attacked on that man.. throwing punches at him...harshly..it gained everyone's attention as everyone ran to akaay to stop him..

Anirudh,avinash,ankush,aniket,dhruv ran to stop akaay.. who was beating that man and he was at a verge to get unconscious.....

Everyone gathered at that place..

Anirudh and avinash tried to separate him from that man but there eyes fell on that man and they immediately recognised him..

Fire ran into their eyes..
They remembered how because of this dirty man their sister suffered through pannic attacks..how much she had cried alone..

instead of removing the Akaay they both also started beating him
.

" TERI HIMMAT KESE HUI FIR AANE KI! HAN" anirudh shouted and throwed a punch straight on his face...

" PICHLI BAAR TO BACH GAYA THA TU PAR ISS BARI CHORDENGE NAHI TUJHE HAM!"Avinash shouted and punched him...

" Kya kar rhe ho bacho!! Chordoo" suddenly akaay's father said as aniket,ankush and dhruv tried to separate akaay, avinash and anirudh from that man...

Meera who was standing at corner fell on her knees seeing all this.. and more tears fell from her eyes...

When akaay,avinash and anirudh saw meera on her kness and crying while shivering they left that man and went towards meera..

Akaay immediately hugged her and she hugged him back still crying badly in his arms...

His anger calmed down as soon as he saw her condition and he said " bas karo meeru... Kyu ro rhi ho hmm.. ham log hai na yaha.." softly and she hugged him even more tightly..

Everyone was confused but seeing Meera crying like this ,shivering with fear they knew something is wrong...

" BHABHI!! YEH KYA HO RHA HAI??" Suddenly daughter of that man shouted...

" Prisha shant ho jao dekho.. jarur kuch hua hoga warna bache kabhi aisa nahi krenge" akaay's chachi said trying to calm the matter..

" Avinash! Aniruddh ye sab kya ho rha hai??" MEERA's father asked who still haven't looked at that man's face..

" Papa jara aap iss aadmi ko dekhiye aap samaj jayenge" Anirudh replied with angry voice.....

MEERA's father and mother looked at that man and their eyes widened...

Their eyes ran with fire.. her father was about to go to that man when Meera said

"N-nahi papa..please" his eyes moved to her daughter whose eyes were filled with tears and she shooked her head...

Akaay stood up with her and hold her hand tightly.. and started taking her outside...

Not before moving back to anirudh and avinash and saying " make sure this man get the most horrible death.."

Akaay said and went out with her....
Meera looked back with tearful eyes and went with him...
He knew she needed time.. she needed comfort at this point...

Everyone was confused but as soon as meera's parents told everyone about that man they all became angry.. a big fight happened between that man's daughter and meera's family ......

their fight was happening when suddenly that man started laughing loudly.. making everyone even more angry...

He coughed while laughing and blood came out of his mouth..

" JO KARNA HAI KARLOO KYUKI... AB TO TUMHARE BETE AUR BAHU BACHNE NAHI WALE" that man shouted making his daughter eye's wide... She was in shock.. her father..her father's words proved that this happened.. he misbehaved with a girl.. and who knows with how many girls this happened?..

Suddenly akaay's mother slapped him saying " TERI HIMMAT KESE HUI!"

The man chuckled wiping the blood coming out of his mouth and said
" MUJHE PATA THA WO LADKI..That whore!! Will tell this to everyone so I was prepared" he said laughing.. as everyone's anger grew more.. Anirudh held his collar and punched him while saying "PREPARED?? KESI PREPARATION BOL!!"

" Break fail hai uski car ke" the man said smirking and everyone went in shock.. anirudh left his collar and ran to the door to stop akaay but.. he already left in his car with meera..

Everyone's face showed worry .... Anirudh,avinash in one car , dhruv in one,ankush and aniket in one car left behind akaay and Meera.. while the elders also followed them in next few cars...

Akaay was driving the car at normal speed but his hands and face was showing how much anger he was feeling right now..

Meera saw towards his direction and held his hand to calm him down...

His eyes moved towards her and softened...

He pulled the brake.. but the car didn't stop...

Suddenly he realised the break failed...

His eyes turned into serious.....

He kept trying to stop the car but it wasn't stopping...

Meera saw him pannicking and asked
" A-akaay kya hua?"

" Kuch nahi Meera.. tum dhruv ko call kroo jaldii" akaay replied not wanting to stress her

She immediately called dhruv and put it on speaker.. he picked up and dhruv's pannicked voice came in their contact..

" B- bhaiya!! Where are you! Aur ham sab kabse aapko call kr rhe hai aap utha kyu nahi rhe hai!! Aapki car ke brake fail hai!!" Dhruv said pannicking as soon as Meera heard this.. her expression changed.. she gulped and looked at him who was trying to control the car..

" Dhruv.. dhruv wo market ke pass aao tum sab aur kisi tarah kuch bhi karo!!" Meera said in fear while akaay gulped and wiped off the sweat from his forehead and focused on driving.. trying to control the car

After 2 minutes of silence akaay finally said " Meera.. gadi se niche kudoo" as soon as Meera heard Akaay's words she looked at him with fear..

" N-nahi m aapko chordkr nahi.. nahi.." Meera replied

" Meera I said kudo!! Kuch bhi hoo sakta hai please!" Akaay said looking at her while his hands tried to control the car..

" N-nahi.. m nahi kudungi" Meera said wiping her tears off..

" Meeru please.. agar tumhe kuch ho gya to m kabhi apne aap ko maaf nahi kr paunga please kudoo niche.." akaay said in a pleading voice as he saw the situation getting out of control...

" N-nahi m nah-" Meera was saying when suddenly a bike came infront of them..

Upcoming scene/ prologue of next chapter:-
His eyes showed no emotions.. blank.. everything was blank... No emotions... But deep down.. his mind and heart was fighting with his soul.....

His innerself was freaking out with fear.. fear of losing her...again.. it's too much to handle for him....too much...

His  love was separating from her again and again..he wandered what wrong he did in his past life to get this pain of separation again and again..

________________________________________That's all

Comments kardo guyss sabb🤭

I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷