~•EPILOGUE•~

After 2 days..

Today Meera and baby both were getting discharged from the hospital...

Everyone left already for the welcome of their beloved princess..

While akaay helped both Meera and baby to sat comfortably and he himself sat on driving seat..

Before he could start the car Meera held his hand and whispered slowly

" It's her first ride as three"

Akaay smiled looking at her
" We have came so far" akaay said looking at the little girl sleeping in her mumma's arms..

" Yes.." Meera replied looking at their daughter...
They smiled and moved to their home..

As Akaay and Meera pulled up to their home, a sea of expectant faces greeted them from the doorway. The sound of dhol beats, expertly pounded by a trio of enthusiastic drummers, filled the air, growing louder with each passing moment. Their family members, beaming with joy, poured out of the doorway, eager to catch the glimpse of the newest addition to their family.

Akaay carefully stepped out of the car, cradling their precious bundle of joy in his arms. Meera emerged beside him, radiant with post-partum glow, her eyes shining with happiness. Her hair was tied back in a loose bun, and a faint smudge of exhaustion under her eyes only added to her beauty. The sight of their little family of three brought cheers and tears to the assembled crowd.

Their home, transformed into a vibrant haven, twinkled with fairy lights and colorful streamers that danced in the gentle breeze. A majestic toran of marigolds and mango leaves adorned the entrance, welcoming the newborn with ancient tradition. The sweet fragrance of incense sticks and freshly baked laddus wafted through the air, mingling with the infectious energy.

Everyone was dancing on the beats of dhol...and asked akaay to join too...
He smiled looking at Meera and handed their baby to her..

Meera's eyes glistened with tears seeing the whole family dancing while laughing and enjoying....

"Thankyou for coming in our life baby" Meera said whispering to the little baby who was sleeping soundly

the entire family was dancing in celebration, all moving in joyous rhythm...

After some time they all were standing at doorstep to welcome their little munchkin.. at her home...

Akaay's mother performed aarti of Meera,baby and akaay... After that they were about to enter but akaay stopped them..

" Ruko rukoo" akaay said and rushed inside the home making everyone confused.. he came back with a long white cloth...

" Because.. today my both Lakshmi is entering the home sooo" akaay said and ishika placed a plate filled with red Alta infront of Meera..

Tears came in her eyes..
" pichle janam m bhot ache karam krre the mene" Meera said cracking a joke... Everyone smiled...

Meera placed baby's feet gently in the plate and akaay helped her to take her footprints on the cloth...

Later Meera dipped her feets in the alta and walked on the cloth...

As they reached inside Meera leaned into Akaay, her voice barely audible over the music, "We're home." Akaay smiled, his eyes shining with happiness, "We sure are." He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close, as they gazed at their daughter, bathed in the love of their family.

In that instant, time stood still. The world outside receded, leaving only the warmth of their home, the love of their family, and the promise of a bright future for their little one