41•|~SATISFACTION~

~•chapter-41•~

She placed  the iron on his hands , hearing his screams somewhere shivika was feeling safe... Peace... She was feeling like all her screams were coming infront of her... All her pain got mixed with anger.. she pressed the iron more into his skin burning his whole skin...

She removed it then and looked at this hands...

Same marks but his was deep one ... She took double revenge.. a smile came on her lips...

" Shivika do u want to do something else to him?" Akaay asked him and she nodded today she want to give all the pain tp him that she has suffered

She asked for a belt and went to shivansh holding it..

" S-shivansh.. will you? Beat him for me?" She said without any fear..

Shivansh smiled and cupped her face..

" It's your right shivi.. he has gave you pain so you should do it" shivansh said kissing her forehead she smiled at his gestures and said

" No.. but i want you to do this.. for me please?" Shivika said and he melted.....he nodded and started thrashing him

Akaay was in his own world he couldn't digest what Meera said.. their baby? She was pregnant?

The loud screams of arnab echoed in whole mantion giving peace to both shivika and meera's heart..

After some time...

Shivansh stopped beating him ... They had made his condition very bad... Blood was oozing out from everywhere in his body......

A body guard came with hot oil which was so hot that it will burn the skin very badly ..

" Please pour it on him" shivika said politely looking at arnab emotionlessly....

The guard followed her order and started pouring it on him

" Slowly" shivika said and saw him shouting badly.. his body was already full of wounds and the oil did work of namak on it!

After the guards pour oil on him they brought some salt...shivika smiled  and took the bowl of salt ...

She kneeled down infront of him and said

" Namak ki Holi khele?"

And with that she took a pinch of salt and pour in on his wounds and kept following the process slowly... Very slowlyy torturing him slowly and slowly like he tortured her...

There was a satisfactory smile on Meera and shivika's face...

Meera came forward and  said with anger in her voice
" Kya kaha tha? Bhanak tak nhi lagegi akaay ko ki m kaha hu? Or kya? Ki tu mujhe barbaad krdega aaj raat? Or kya kaha tha? Ki tune mere bache ko marwaya, ab bol? Bol na kya hua "

With that she kicked him and he kept struggling in pain shouting and screaming

" That's it.. now we don't want to do anything to him now... You can do anything to him you want" Meera and shivika both said ..smiling

Akaay and shivansh looked at eachother with a evil smile..

" Not to early... We will not kill him today itself... " Akaay said and asked his guards to took him from there....

" What will you do to him akaay?" Meera asked

" Torture.. the same torture he did to you and shivi" shivansh said anger was visible in both Akaay and shivansh's eyes...

Meera and shivika became confused but then smiled knowing they would handle it...

" Ghar chale?" Akaay asked to meera caressing her hairs..lovely his one hand was on waist

Meera smiled and nodded with tearful eyes...

They looked at shivika and shivansh.. who was looking eachother lost somewhere... Tears were in there eyes....

Akaay and Meera thought to give them space to talk so they bidded bye to them...

Akaay and Meera settled in a car as many cars followed them...

Akaay was driving and Meera was sitting next to him looking outside the window.. her eyes was closed she was remembering every thing happened in these 2 years......

Her eyes were closed ... Tightly...

Suddenly akaay stopped the car ,when he couldn't bear her silence, he want her meera back who has always some topic and she can't become silent for even a second and here she is sitting looking oustide...

When he stopped the car she immediately wiped her tears and look back at himm...

Akaay who saw her wipping off the tears became sad seeing her in such conditions..

he took her in his arms and made her sit on his lap..

" Y-yeh ap- kya" Meera tried to say

" Shhh" akaay shushed her and said

She became silent and started looking here and there coz she don't want to break infront of him...

" Meeru" he called her softly holding her hands...

She closed her eyes for few seconds and opened it later with teary eyes...

Seeing tears in her eyes he felt ... Like someone stabbed his heart 100 times ...

She immediately hugged him and started crying badly in his arms ..

" S-she killed o-our child... Our first child"Meera said  hiccuping and crying

Akaay's eyes became angered this time but he controlled himself and said

" How all this happened meera?"

He tried to be calm as much as he can...

" B- bua" Meera said and started crying hearing her name akaay immediately made her sit on the seat and came out of the car

She became worried seeing this act of him but came behind it...

" What happened ak-akaay?" Meera asked holding his hands...

He cupped her face and said

" Meeru . Please go home with them I will come in an hour okay?"

As soon as akaay said this she looked around her.. many guards were there.. she felt scared seeing themm

Akaay who get to know her fear took a sigh and made her sit in car...
He too took a seat not wanting her to get scared of anyone

________________________________________
Vote target- 160+

That's all

I hope you liked!
Target- 10 votes

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷