75•|~SCARED..~

In these 7 months akaay took proper care of her.. during this time she became very emotional and over thinker but he made sure to clear her every over thinking...

He used to message her feet at night,talk to his princess ....
It was feeling like a dream..
The family members were also very very happy... They were fulfilling meera's every wish whether it's food at late night or anything...

Akaay entered the room to see Meera crying silently...

" Arre ... Meeraa.. kya hua bacha??" He immediately went towards her and asked in worry..
Meera who watched a reel in which a husband left his wife after she gained weight due to pregnancy was feeling like crying and she started crying thinking about her weight

"Ab aap bhi chale ja-oge kisi aur ke pass m moti ho gyi na aapko pasand nahi hu ab "... Meera said crying he looked at her with shock and his expression changed into a smile...

He picked her up in his arms and said teasingly
...."dekho itni halki ho tum  aur waise bhi tumhara pagal aadmi kahi nahi jayega iss janam m to bilkul nahi..."

Hearing him a blush crept on her face and she said " acha mujhe niche to utaroo thak jaoge aap!"

" Fir wahi baat! M pure tym tumhe aise leke ghum sakta hu.. vishwash nahi to krke dikhau?" Akaay said teasingly and she chuckled

" Nahi ho gya vishwash" Meera said and he put her down chuckling

" I love youu" Meera said hugging him...

" I love you more... Don't think like this..I don't love your body but your soul.. I love you Meera.." he said hugging her tightly

" I'm sorry.. patani mere dimag m kya anab shanab aa rha hai" she said pouting...

He pulled her cheeks and said" acha chaloo niche Sab bula rhe hai.."

" Kyu?" Meera asked getting lazy..

" Patani" akaay replied shrugging his shoulders.....

They both went downstairs.. where everyone was selecting sarees for them...

" Aarey Meera aao beta" Akaay's mom said patting the seat next to her.. Meera went and sat there...

They selected beautiful sareess for the god bharai rasam..

After next 2 days..

Meera stood in the middle of her living room, a cascade of bright marigold flowers framing her face and draping around her like a vibrant, sunlit halo. Today was special—her god bharai rasam, a celebration of the impending arrival of her baby, was in full swing. The aroma of saffron-infused sweets wafted through the air, mixing with the sounds of laughter and chatter. It was a day meant for blessings, joy, and, above all, love.

Her mother in law,dressed in a resplendent green saree, had taken to her role as the organizer with the enthusiasm of a general preparing for battle. “More sweets! More flowers! We must make this day unforgettable!” she declared, her hands flying around like she was conducting an orchestra of chaos.

Meera chuckled to herself, imagining her mother in law as a grandmother, waving her hands in the air, conducting an opera of family members. She felt like the center of the universe, with everyone surrounding her, showering her with blessings and gifts

" May you have a healthy child!" Meera's chachi came and said while kissing her forehead...
Meanwhile Meera just smiled...

Everyone gave her gifts like clothes for baby and her ,bangles,toys for baby,etc...

She was enjoying every part of the function...
Suddenly the music starts with dholaks and everyone started dancing

Meera chuckled looking at everyone.. her eyes fell on the window where akaay, anirudh, dhruv,avinash, aniket,ankush all were standing.. their eyes were fixed on their partners...

MEERA's eyes met with akaay and she immediately stood up

" Ooo hello aap log kya kr rhe ho waha!" Meera said loudly hearing her voice everyone's eyes went in that direction where they saw all the boys running in pannick to save themselves from embarassment
Everyone laughed and continued their banter..
.later at night Meera and akaay were sitting in the garden while akaay was as always talking to meera and his little princess..about the day...

" Suniye.." suddenly Meera called him...

" Sunaiyee biwi ji" akaay said making her smile..

" I'm scared.." Meera said with slight nervousness..

" Of what..?" Akaay asked caressing her belly.."w-what if.. something would ha-ppen again.."

Meera said in a low voice..

He sighed.. this exact thing was going on his mind...

The destiny had not been fair with akaay and Meera already.. and now if something happens they would not be able to bear this...
First their wedding,then the kidnapping,and loss of their first baby,then that trip then this accident... They actually didn't get time to spend their life peacefully...

Har waqt kuch na kuch chalta hi raha.. ki ek shant si zindgi guzarna bhot mushkil ho gya.. jab sab sahi hota hai tabh fir kismat khel khel jati hai...najane kyu Aisa hota hai... Najane....

" Aisa kuch nahi hoga meeru don't worry...." Akaay said cupping her cheeks.. Meera sighed deeply

" Ab mujhe bharosa nahi raha apni kismat par... Bhot kuch ho chuka hai agar iss bari kuch hua to m nahi bardasht kar paungi akaay" Meera said as tears collected in her eyes..

He kissed her forehead and replied
" Aisa kuch nahi hoga.. don't worry... "
Though he too was fearing for the same thing...

" Kyu princess? Mumma ko samjhao ki kuch nahi hoga.." akaay said kissing her belly and suddenly the baby kicked..

Meera smiled and said " okay okay you both father daughter stop your acting" Meera said and both akaay and Meera burst into laughter....

They decided to go inside as it was getting cold.. 

It was late around 11pm at night and they noticed dhruv and ishika standing in corner

" Dekhna jara.. hamari zindgi barbaad krke kese apni biwi ke sath akele hasra hai" akaay said making faces remerbing how every time he spoilt their moments...

Meera laughed hearing him.. She saw akaay going towards their direction and she immediately called him

" Ooy!! Pagal aadmi what are you doing waise bhi in 5-6 mahino m ghar walo ne in dono se chun chun ke badla liya hai khaskar aapne ab rehnedo"Meera said teasingly

" Arrey chalo to aao abhi badle pure nahi hue" akaay said and tapped dhruv's shoulder from behind..

Upcoming scene/prologue of next chapter:-
" H-hn"akaay said and started going outside but suddenly a wall hit his head

" Arrey yar ye diwar kisne khadi kardi yaha!!" He murmured rubbing his head..

" M batari hu!! Agar AGLE 2 MIN M TUM NAHI AAYE NA M TUMHARA SAR FOD DUNGI!!" Meera shouted and he nodded

" H-hah hnn jaa rha hu!" He said and immediately called everyone... And asked dhruv to ready the car..

________________________________________That's all

I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷