62•|~KHIDKI TAAPKE~

She answered the call and said

" Hello.." in a sleepy voice

" BHABHI!! BHAIYA KO KOI UTHA KE LE GYA!!!" Dhruv shouted as I immediately stood up

" What!!!!!" Meera looked at left side to see akaay sleeping peacefully with akshit and krish...

She sighed

" Dhruv dara diya tumne mujhe!" Meera said looking at akaay...

"Arre nahi bhabhi!! Ham subah se ghar m dhundh rhe hai.. bhaiya nahi hai.. inko koi utha ke le gya hai pakka! Aap ghar ajao jaldi!!! Badi Maa ko to tension ho rhi hai kuch ulta sidha na ho jaye!!!!" Dhruv said and meera burst into laughter...

Hearing her akaay woke up and saw her laughing and while laughing she fell from the bed ..

" Ahhnahhah" she laughed and rubbed her head..

" Kya hua hai.." akaay asked seeing her getting mad in early morning.

" Aaj konsi wali aatma aa gyi.." akaay asked being scared looking at her laughing madly..

" Ghar wale tumhe dhundh rhe hai aur mujhe phone krke bol rhe bhabhi bhaiya ko koi utha ke le gya" Meera controlled her laughed and said and again started laughing while akaay became shocked

" Ye kaise log hai bhai... Banda kahi chala gya to utha ke le gye.." akaay said and meera laughed more loudly

" Bhaiya!!! Waha hai!" Suddenly Meera heard a voice from her phone and passed it to akaay while she controlled her laughter....

" Hello" akaay said irritatingly as dhruv shouted

" Badi maa!! Maaa!!! Papa! Bade papa! Aashi ajao bhaiya ko store room m mat dhundho! Bhaiya bhabhi ke ghar hai" dhruv shouted as akaay looked at the phone like it he saw some weird creature...

As the phone was on speaker Meera laughed more and more hearing dhruv saying that they were finding him in the store room..

" Sto- store room" Meera said controlling her laugh

She looked at akaay and asked
" Tch tch yahi jagah milli thi..?" And laughed more while akaay disconnected the call and hovered over her.. and as soon as Meera saw this her eyes became wide and her laughter vanished into the air...

" Haso na ab.. has kyu nahi rhi" akaay said looking at her while nervousness came on Meera's face..

" N-hi w,-o mat-matlab ha-" Meera tried to say something lowering her head down but suddenly they heard a voice..

" Masi.." and they saw little akshit waking up while rubbing his eyes....

Akaay immediately stood up from there and they both looked at akshit..

" Good morning akshii" Meera said picking him up on her lap..

" You.. are you mad? Agar usne dekhlia hoga aur sabke saamne bol diya.." Meera whispered angrily to him as akaay made a face

" Mene kya kiya.." he too whispered and suddenly akshit looked at them

" Aap log kya baat kar rhe ho" akshit asked

" Nai.. kuch nahi akshit.." Meera said and smiled and suddenly akshit jumped into akaay's aarms...

And asked him how and when he came there..

Both akaay and akshit got lost in their talks while meera decided to take a bath...

After coming back ready in a beautiful white colour plain top and black lower she saw Krish was also awake..