68•|~HER PAST ~

Because you're mine -sepration and sacrifice ( my other book) hit 200k+ views today... Here's a chapter for you all❤️

Aaj aapki author bhottt khushh hai。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

________________________________________

Akaay's eyes went to the direction where Meera was pointing and he said

" Oh wo.. he is chachi's, sister in law's father"akaay replied

{ Chachi ki bhabhi ke pita ji ( arrey matlab agar kisi ko samaj nahi aya ho to yeh explanation jo usse bhi mushkil hai samjhna😂)}

" S-so.. I mean is he close to our family? Kyuki.. itne saalo m.. to hum- humne inhe dekha nahi kabhi" Meera tried to say her words without shuttering but it came out like that only...

"Umm no.. he is not close to us.. hamari shadi aur Srishti jaldi m hui tab wo aa nhi paye aur waise bhi wo bahar rehte hai india m nahi.. kyu kya hua?" Akaay asked he knew something was wrong...

There was something which was bothering her... He saw fear in his eyes.. and he wanted to let her open-up about her fear..

Akaay ko chahiye tha ki meera khud usse bataye... Ki aisi kya cheez hai jo usse pareshan kar rahi hai.. aisa kya hai jisse uski ankho m dard..aur dar hai..

Suddenly the man started to approach them.. and meera's hold on his hand tightened.. akaay saw her lowering her head.. slightly down and her one hand holding his one tightly and another one holding his kurta in tight fist...

The man came to them..

" Namastey uncle.."akaay greeted him and saw her grip tightening,he felt something is not good...

The man's gaze fell on Meera and he smiled very differently saying

" Ohh Akaay! Namastey beta namastey.. ye? " The Man said. Pointing towards meera at last... as meera closed her eyes tightly..

" Oo yeh.. Meera..myy wife" he said with a proud smile lingering on his face Meera looked up with scared expression and managed to say

"N-..a-nama-namastey.."she said as the man put a hand over her head

Dikhana to wo chahta tha ki wo aashirvad de rha hai.. par.. in sabke piche uske bure irade.. chupe hue the...

A wave of fear ran into her veins and she shivered akaay who saw her uncomfortable immediately pulled her to himself and said

"Chalo Meera.. waha chalte hai"trying his best to not burst his anger out here and create a scene......

He took her to another side while she was numb.. her eyes were filled with tears..and she was trying her best to not let them flow..

He couldn't bear more to see her like this and took her to their room...

Meera was mindlessly walking with him.. her mind was so much occupied by the past..the fear... The thoughts.. that she forgot her surroundings...

He saw her and felt a pang of pain in his heart... He couldn't bear anymore and hugged her... Making her come out of her thoughts...tears collected in her eyes and she broke down...

He knew she would tell him everything...just something is stopping her...

He sat on bed with her on his lap and gently caressed her hairs.. while she was still clinging to him crying badly in his arms...

". Shh.. meeru.. tell me what happened.hmm? What's bothering you?? Tell me and I will not leave the person who made you cry ..." Akaay asked her softly as he can.. he was somehow controlling his anger.. for her he is ready to burn down the whole world... She brought her face out of his neck and looked at him..

" Kya hua hai mera bacha?" Akaay again asked cupping her cheeks..

" W-wo- u-ncle- mei-ja-jab 1-3 saal k-ki to" Meera tried to say while hiccuping but he couldn't understand what she was trying to say..

" Yes bacha? Kon uncle? Kya 13 saal?" He asked softly to her as his other free hand clenched as he was trying hard to not show any anger..

Meera took a deep breath and started to remember...

" I was in..8th class...M-mere p-papa ke f-fri-friend the.." Meera said

" Hmm" akaay hummed listening to her.. while she continued..

" H-he..us-used t-to t-ouch m-me in-appro-priately... M-ene socha k-ki w-wo- s-shift hon-e wale hai.. t-to m ye-yeh baa-t Jane du" Meera said and cried more..thinking it was her biggest mistake which gave her life time trauma....

When akaay heard her.. he couldn't stop himself to ask " KON?" his voice came out a little harsh ..
He looked at her and his gaze softened.. he gently held her in his arms tightly and said" continue.."

" T-to.. e-ek raat.. s-sabh baha-r gye th-e ki-si k-i death h-ho gyi yhi isleye..u-us raat.." Meera said and more tears fell from her eyes as she remembered the night.. when the weather was dark..filled with clouds.. it was raining heavily..

" Us raat?" He asked.. slowly..

"Us r-aat.. m-mei p-adh rh-i thi m-mere exa-ms the..t-o ekdam se Gate.. k-khula.. au-r wo saam-ne.. na-she ki haalat m.." Meera tried to say and cried more hugging him tightly..

" Fir?" Akaay asked caressing her back gently..

" F-fir.. wo mere paas aa-ne lag-e" she said as his anger grew more and his jaw clenched...

" Hmm fir.." mustering courage he asked her..

"W-woh m-mujhe ch-chuhne lage.." Meera said remembering the night...

" P-pr.. ussi tym b-bhaiya aa gy-e a-aur usko po-ploice le gyi" Meera said crying .. the 13 year old small,timid Meera came in her..she clinged to him..

" Meera.." after some time he called her..

" Hm" Meera said sniffing..in a very low voice...

" Kya wo... Is party m hai abhi?" Akaay asked ..his eyes was burning with anger.. the things Meera told to him was enough to get that man killed by tonight...

First she hesitated and said" p-pr aap k-k-kuch nahi kroge na a-abhi?" Meera asked him childishly...

He sighed.."nhi..tum batao" akaay said..

" W-woh.. c-chachi ke.. bha-bhi ke pa-" before she could complete he shifted her to another side and ran outside the room..

Meera panicked as she ran behind him calling him continuously

"Akaay.. akaay suniye please.. please nahi kuch mat kariyega please" Meera ran behind him...

Upcoming scene/ prologue of next chapter :-

After 2 minutes of silence akaay finally said" meera..gadi se niche kudo"as soon as Meera heard Akaay's words she looked at him with fear

" N-nahi m aapko chordkr nahi.. nahi" Meera replied
"Meera I said kudo!! Kuch bhi ho sakta hai please" akaay said looking at her while his hands tried to control the car

________________________________________That's all

Guysss please vote and comment🥲unhi se to motivation milti hai ... And afterall iske baad bas 9 chapter bache hai then forced marriage will be finished 🤧
Jyada jaldi khatam nahi hone wali?😭
I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷

"