71•|~I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU~

Akaay ran to hospital ... A fear erupted inside him... Who knows what must have happen

Mahadev apne bhakt ko tute hue dekhkr uski mushkile hal krne wale honge.. ya fir hamesha ke liye juda kar denge un dono ko....? Akhir kya likha hai inki kismat m...

He reached the hospital only to meet with everyone's pannicking gazee..

" Bh-bhaiya!!" Suddenly dhruv saw akaay and called him...

Everyone looked at akaay

" Meera?" Akaay asked looking at her ward from a distance where many doctors were present he couldn't see her as the doctors and nurse were covering his view..

" Bhaiya.. pata-patani bh-bhabhi ko kya hua.. w-wo- achanak se un-unko saans len-e-" dhruv tried to say while his own Hands were shivering...

" Saans lene m??" Akaay asked and everyone felt silent...

" Saans lene m kya dhruv!!" He shouted as a pannick rushed onto him.. dhruv not able to say anything closed his eyes tightly to prevent falling the tears.. and stood still

" Sans leke m dikkat ho rhi.. aur achanak she she started shivering!" Akshara said while tears flowed from her eyes...

" Shi-shivering?.." akaay asked as the world seemed to fade.. the voices faded.. he couldn't bear what was happening.. why was happening...why the hell it was happening to him?

He immediately started going towards a ward but suddenly at that time a doctor came out and stopped him

" You can't go inside.. please let us do our work.." the doctor said
.

" N-no please.. please let me go inside.. w-wo- m-meri baat sun-ti hai..m-mei kahunga to uth jayegi.. please let me go inside" akaay said with a shivering voice as tears rolled down his face...

The doctors tried to made him understand that it's serious... She is losing herself... But he wasn't stopping.. and continuously asking them to let him go inside.. his wife need him...

" Sunti hai wo baat meri! Samjhte kyu nahi ho tum log!!! Mene kaha mere raaste se hatiye.. JANE DO MUJHE ANDAR!!" His patience brok and he end up shouting loudly..

After few minutes the doctor came out and said " we couldn't do anything now.. the situation is getting out of control.. now only some miracle can save her life" these mere words broke everyone apart...

They allowed akaay to go inside..

As he took a step inside.. the shivering body of Meera came infront of him...

he couldn't bear and fell on his knees.. tears fell from his eyes..

Despite his own pains from the wound the pain of losing her was hurting him more..

Tears were not stopping from his eyes..
He wiped them off and collected some courage.. he stood up.. and took small,shivering steps towards her..
As he took another step closer, his legs trembled beneath him, threatening to give way. Meera's frail form lay before him, her skin pale and clammy, her once vibrant eyes now sunken and lifeless. The faint rise and fall of her chest was the only indication that she still clung to life.

His vision blurred as tears streamed down his face, and his heart felt like it was being ripped apart. He could hardly bear the sight of her like this. The pain from his own wound was nothing compared to the agony that gripped his soul.

He forced himself to take another step, and then another, his movements mechanical and slow. His eyes never left Meera's face, drinking in every detail, every feature that he loved.

As he reached her side, , his hands trembling as he reached out to gently brush a strand of hair from her forehead. Her skin felt cold to the touch, and he could see the faint blue veins beneath her translucent skin.

"Meera," he whispered, his voice cracking with emotion. "please don't leave me. I can't live without you.T-tumne kaha tha na.. k-ki tum mu-mujhe chordkr n-nahi jaog-i kabhi.. k-kyu tang kar rhi ho.. uth jao na please"

He took her hand in his, feeling the faint pulse in her wrist, and his heart swelled with grief.

He leaned forward, his forehead resting against hers, and tears streamed down his face, falling onto her cheeks. "Ai-sa mat karo please.. u-uth jao.. i-in sab-ko lag rh-a hai t-tum coma m ho.. par nahi.. m-ujhe pata hai mer-i meeru mujhse bhot pyar krti hai au-r mujh-se du-r nhi reh payeg-i.." he whispered, his voice barely audible.

His heart shattered into a million pieces getting no response from her .

Memories flooded his mind - their laughter, their adventures, their quiet moments together. He recalled the first time they met, their first kiss, their wedding vows. Every moment, every glance, every whispered promise.

In that moment, nothing else existed - no pain, no fear, no sorrow. Only Meera. Only their love. Only the anguish of losing her.

" Uth jao na m-meera" he said kissing her forehead while tears continued to fall from her eyes..

Everyone from the family was watching him from outside and burst into tears ....
She wasn't opening her eyes, everything was getting out of control...

" M-meera agar tum abhi nahi uthi na.. m.. m nahi jee paunga.... Utho na yar p-please" he said while hugging her but got no response...
He kept saying things and asking her to wake up for next half an hour but got no response at last he hugged her and said

" I- love you Meera.. pleas-e uth jao.. I pr-omise kab-hi pareshan nahi kru-nga.. pakka " he said crying..

Meera's eyelids flickered.. she heard his words.. A faint smile crossed her lips, and she whispered, "I...love...you...too."

Hearing her slow and weak voice he immediately looked up and saw her ....

" M- Meera " he said and kissed her forehead and tightly hugged her..

" Anhh lag. R-rhi hai" Meera said weakly trying to act... And chuckling slowly.

He seperated from her and immediately said " I'm sorry!! I'm sorry mujhe maaf kardo.. woh galti se.. jyada dard ho rha hai?"

Seeing his worry she smiled and slowly shook her head in denail..

He wiped off his tears and immediately called a doctor.. they were shocked to see her awake...

The chances were very low for her survival after the injury in her head and the blood loss..

But his love.. his love.. his faith brought her back..

Maut ke muh se wapas lad kar le aaya akaay ka pyar.. uska vishwash..

Upcoming scene/ prologue of next chapter:-

"Khushnasib ho tum ki tumhe tumhare kiye karaye ki aasan nahi balki sabse khatarnak moat milegi " akaay said as his eyes darkened

"But first, you'll pay for what you've done. You'll beg for death."

Akaay nodded to his henchmen, who stepped forward with sinister grins. They were experts in extracting pain, and Akaay had instructed them to take their time.
________________________________________That's all

I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷