72•|~ ONLY LOVE..~

After 3 months...

In these three months.. meera recovered very quickly... Though the injury on her head was big but still she stood brave also his care,love helped her to recover quickly.....

He made sure to end that man's life that day only when Meera regained consciousness..

Flashback..

Akaay stood tall, his broad shoulders and chiseled features shrouded in the darkness of the abandoned warehouse. The only sound was the soft hum of a lone flickering light bulb overhead, casting eerie shadows on the walls. Before him, a man in his fifties trembled, bound to a rusty chair by thick ropes.

The man's eyes, wide with terror, pleaded for mercy. His wrinkled face was slick with sweat, and his graying hair was disheveled. Akaay's gaze narrowed, his eyes burning with a fierce intensity.

"You thought you could harm my wife," Akaay growled, his deep voice low and menacing. "You thought you could take her life and escape punishment?"

The man whimpered, his body shaking uncontrollably. Akaay's anger boiled over, and he slammed his fist onto the armrest, making the man jump.

"Khushnasib ho tum ki tumhe tumhare kiye karaye ki aasan nahi balki sabse khatarnak moat milegi " akaay said as his eyes darkened

"But first, you'll pay for what you've done. You'll beg for death."

Akaay nodded to his henchmen, who stepped forward with sinister grins. They were experts in extracting pain, and Akaay had instructed them to take their time.

" Bhot aaram se.. iski ek ek cheekh goonjni chahiye bahar tak.." akaay said looking at the man with anger

The sound of screams and pleas filled the room, echoing off the cold walls. Akaay watched, his expression unyielding, as the man's body was subjected to unbearable agony. Bones cracked, and flesh burned.

Hours dragged on, and the man's cries grew weaker. Akaay's rage slowly subsided, replaced by a cold calculation. He approached the man, whose eyes now held a faint glimmer of recognition.

"You should have thought twice," Akaay whispered, his voice dripping with venom. "You should have never touched her."

"Now I don't have time for wasting on you.. I have my wife waiting for me so let's end this matter here only.." akaay said smirking

With one swift motion, he ended the man's suffering. The room fell silent, except for Akaay's heavy breathing.

."throw his body in any forest" akaay said and turned to leave the place..

His henchmen silently followed, their faces expressionless. They knew better than to question Akaay's actions. The mafia's rule was law, and Akaay's wrath was legendary.

In the darkness, Akaay's mind replayed the events leading up to this moment. His wife, Meera, had barely survived the attack. Her bruises were still healing, but the emotional scars ran deep.

Akaay's love for Meera knew no bounds, and he would stop at nothing to protect her. This execution was a message to anyone who dared cross him or his family.

Flashback end..

It was late at night

Meera was standing in a corner lost in her thoughts... When akaay approached her from behind and tapped on her shoulder making her come out from her confusion land

"Yaha khade khade diwar ko ghurne se kuch nahi hone wala" akaay said and lifted her in his arms..

" Room m aaram karne ki bajaye idhar udhar ghumti rehti ho jab dekho" he muttered in frustration while she pulled his cheeks..

" Bas bhi kijiye pagal aadmi ham theek hai.. aur ab to stitches bhi khul gye hai!" Meera said kissing his cheeks..

" Toh kya tum aaram nahi krogi?" Akaay said opening the door with his leg and then closing it in a same way.....

Meera made a face and replied " pichle 3 mahine se bed pr pade pade hadhiya Tut gyi hai hamari!"

He rolled his eyes and made her lay down on bed and gave her medicine.. she quitely took it and looked at him..

While he put the glass back on side table and took a seat beside her..

Seeing her constant gaze on him he finally asked " kya hua?" In a confusing voice..

"Nahi bas aaj aapke uper thoda sa pyar aa raha hai.." Meera replied making him shock

" Kya!! Mujhpe? Pyar? Tumhe? M sapna dekh raha hu haina?" Akaay replied dramatically in order to tease her

She throwed a pillow at him and said
" pyar krne layak nahi ho aap"

He chuckled and hugged her..

She took a deep breath and hugged him back while smiling

" Our anniversary is coming in one month..." Meera said suddenly remembering how this beautiful day became a horrible day for her..

It was the same day she lost their baby.. their first child..but akaay didn't know that it was the day he lost his child..

" Hmmm" akaay hummed..

" I love you.." Meera whispered slowly hugging him tightly

" I love you more..." Akaay replied taking a deep breath..

Suddenly she moved back and kissed him..

He seperated from her and said " so jao.." in a slow voice

" Nahi.. man nahi" Meera replied teasingly..

His grip on her waist tightened

" Hm.. toh ab m comedy show kru raat bhar baithke?" Akaay said teasingly

" Not a bad idea " she said and leaned it to kiss him..

The night went long.. the pain subsisided,the fear subsisided..just love remained......

After 1 month

It was akaay's and meera's anniversary today

The bright sunlight fell from the window to both sleeping figures of akaay and Meera..
Though akaay was awake and was staring Meera lovingly..
Meera opened her eyes sleepily only to
Witness a rain of rose petals on her..

She giggled seeing this and saw akaay smiling at her sitting next to her

" Happyyy anniversary biwii" akaay said hugging her tightly and she too hugged him

" Bass will you crush us now?" Meera said chuckling

" Us?" Akaay asked confusingly...

" I mean me" Meera said .. with a little nervousness but before he could ask something else she said

" Happyy anniversary myy pagal aadmii" Meera said almost jumping on him making him chuckle..

________________________________________That's all

Pichle do chapter jara gusse m likhe the mene isleye bhawanao m beh kar star plus ki duniya m chali gyi thi😭😭🤣🤣

I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷