67•|~THE SAME FEAR~

Happie navratri to everyone!!🤍
________________________________________

Next day..

The baarat arrived and rituals took place....

Soon after photosession and meeting with guest it was midnight when everyone was settled near the mandap, anirudh and aashi were sitting in between around the holy fire

It was cold weather.. the priest started to chant holy mantra bringing positivity and a little emotional emotions to everyone...

The priest soon announced them as husband and wife when anirudh filled her hairline with the vermilion.. a lone tear fell from aashi's eyes
.it was not a tear of sorrow but a tear of happiness..

Soon the bidai took place..

{So guys I'm skipping this wedding part because bas... dekho aapko pata hai na? Ki jab author sab kuch acha likhti hai tb kuch gadbad hoti hi hai ...😅 To fir enjoyyy}

After aashi and Anirudh's wedding, dhruv and ishika's wedding took place ,it was grand filled with fun, teasing and love...

Today it was the reception of both the couple...

Meera was standing near the stage looking after the arrangements ready in a beautiful dark blue colour lehenga...her look was simple yet beautiful and breathtaking....

While akaay was busy looking at his lady.. who was brought so much love and change in his life .. A change which was very beautiful...

But..... EK KAAL AYA.. DONO KI BASI BASAYI,HASTI KHELTI DUNIYA TO BARBAAD KRNE AYA.. MEERA ANJAN THI IN SAB SE...Meera didn't knew that it was her same past she was fearing from.. the same past akaay denied to know.. the same past which still haunts her...

The man was in his late 50's...his eyes fell on Meera and he went into shock...

SHE WAS THE SAME GIRL...

Wahi ladki jiski wajah se us aadmi ne apni zindgi ke 10 saal jail m kaate... Wahi ladki jo uski haivaniyat ka saboot thi... Wahi ladki jo sirf 13 saal ki thi...

Suddenly Meera started to feel suffocating and like if something was going to be happen.. she looked around and sighed thinking it's just she is tired that why she is having this unnecessary thoughts...

She made her way towards akaay but... Suddenly bumped into someone..

MEERA's eyes looked up.. fear erupted in her eyes..even her skin showed the effect... Goosebumps arrise over her skin.. her mind went blank..

A WAVE OF PANIC STARTED TO RUSH OVER HER..

The same past.. the same thing... The same 13 year old small Meera started to come in her mind...

" N-nhi.. nhi.. nah-na-nahi.." Meera whispered as tears collected in her eyes and she jerked that man away and started to ran.
The memory flooded back.. she felt herself like she was the same meera who was just 13 year old...

The same memories rushed in her mind with a wave of panic...

She was just running,the sound faded.. her screams started to take place instead of that sound..

She ran to a corner and sat down with the support of wall.. while her hands clutched her ears..

Her body started shivering.. she started to shake terribly.. tears fell from her eyes.. A panic attack started to take over her... The panic rushed into her body..
And suddenly everything faded .. a darkness spread infront of her eyes.. and she fell unconscious not able to bear the pain.. the screams... The memories..

Akaay who saw her running suddenly became confused and followed her...

He came to that corner and his eyes started to find Meera but seeing no one he became confused and started to go to another side.. but when he was going suddenly his eyes fell on a small corner beside a drawer... He panicked suddenly seeing her lying unconscious there and immediately went to her
...

Cupping her cheeks he started to patting them and started to call her in a slow voice

" M-meeru .. meeru kya hua utho na.. dekho a-agar ye prank hai na to bhot bura hai.. d-dekho.. utho.. meera!!" He tried to call her , wake her up but she was not responding... Suddenly all the memories where he had almost lost Meera flooded back in his mind and tears collected in his eyes not able to bear seeing her lying unconscious like this...

He immediately picked her up in his arms and took her to a room... Still panicking he quickly took out his mobile.. with badly shivering hands..he dialed doctor's number...
.

His voice was shaking,his body was shaking with fear.. FEAR OF LOSING HER..

So much has already happened in their life.. and now when everything was going on happyily and good, Destiny again brought something for them...

The doctor came and checked her.. his face showed some worry but the he assured akaay by saying " she is fine now.. and.. had a pannick attack.. maybe something is there from her past that's bothering her.. try to get that thing out of her... "The doctor said and gave a medicine to prevent these attacks..

After some time.. meera regained consciousness and felt someone caressing her hairs.. All the memories flood in her mind and she stood up with a jerk..

Her forehead was covered with sweats..

" It's me... It's me.. akaay" akaay said whispering slowly helding her in his arms...

She melted in his arms and tears came in her eyes...

She immediately hugged him back.... And started crying her heart out...

Each tear of her was piercing his heart into million pieces... He felt too weak.. seeing her like this.. broken he felt failed... Failed to protect her.. failed...

" Meera.. kya hua hai bacha?? Batao to.. kisine kuch kaha hm??" He asked softly when he himself was fighting with his innerself...

" W-wo..-" Meera was about to tell but she thought she cannot ruin the reception party.. it was a very important function for dhruv,ishika,aashi and anirudh...

She sighed and lied to him thinking she would tell him about this later when the party gets finished...

"That... I- I remember that.. kid-kidnapping" Meera lied ,but he couldn't believe.. his heart was saying that there's something else...

" Pakka..?" He asked still not sure..

" Hmm" she said with a small smile..

After a few minutes..they came downstairs.. Meera hold his hand tightly and took a deep sigh... She didn't leave his hand all the way..

" A-akaay suniye.." Meera called him..

" Hmm" he hummed listening to her..

" W-woh samne jo hai.. wo kon hai?" Meera asked pointing towards that man...

Upcoming scene/ prologue of next chapter:-

Meera looked up with scared expression and managed to say

"N-..a-nama-namastey.."she said as the man put a hand over her head

Dikhana to wo chahta tha ki wo aashirvad de rha hai.. par.. in sabke piche uske bure irade.. chupe hue the...

A wave of fear ran into her veins and she shivered akaay who saw her uncomfortable immediately pulled her to himself and said

"Chalo Meera.. waha chalte hai"trying his best to not burst his anger out here and create a scene......

________________________________________That's all

I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷