73•|~A WAVE OF HAPPINESS ~

They both got ready..in matching pairs.. and went downstairs to seek blessings from the elders...

Everyone wished them and gave their blessings with lots of love and gifts..

They smiled and thanked themm.. soon meera's family also arrived.. she got calls from her friends too..

MEERA's eyes fell on akaay who was talking to anirudh and a mischievous smile came on her face

"This will be the best day of your life " she thought chuckling and went away..

At lunch they had very delicious lunch and also cutted the cake brought by meera's family ..
Later at night they celebrated at home only.. by dancing, eating delicious snacks.. laughing,teasing and so on..
. around 10:30 both Meera and akaay came in their room

As meera became excited to reveal the secret she immediately went into her wardrobe and changed into a beautiful  dress

She came out getting ready.. her hairs were open.. she had applied a little makeup with a watch in her hand and a small pendent in her neck which was gifted by akaay..

Akaay's who was roaming in the room while talking to someone suddenly saw meera.. his breath hitched.. as he looked her from head to toe.. the mobile fell from his hands and his mouth opened wide..
Suddenly a voice came from his phone

" Hello?? Hello sir?"

He immediately picked up the call and said " yah I will call you later" and disconnected it..
" Yeh aaj raat meri jaan lene ka plan hai?" He asked.. his eyes were still wide with shock..

" Swamii ulta sidha mat sochiye aur ye pehnke aaiye bahar" Meera said handling him a white shirt with black pant and a coat on it..

" Kyu? Raat m chori krne le jaa rhi ho mujhe" he asked teasingly

" Theek hai mat jaiye.. mene to socha tha ki aapko surprise dungi par khair.." Meera said dramatically and sighed

"Jaa rha hu na" Akaay said fastly taking the clothes from her hands..

After he came back they slowly left the house from back door not letting anyone know that they aren't at house..

They sat in car

" Boliyee biwi kaha chalna hai?' akaay asked and she told him location of a restaurant where they often used to go...

Akaay got confused but still drove to that place.. by the time it was 11 pm
When they reached their..

Both of them entered the terrace of that restaurant which was decorated beautifully... With rose petals ,heart shaped ballons and candles everywhere...

Akaay smiled at her efforts.. he knew it will be the best day ever but.. he don't know meera's revelation would make it bestest!!!!!and most special day of his life....

She made him sit on a chair and herself picked a chair and put it infront of him.. sitting straight infront of him...

She started to say " today ... Whatever I'm going to tell you would break you.. but.. hearing my next words would make you so happy.. beyond your imagination.." Meera said making him confuse.....

She breathed deeply and continued..
" It-s the same day akaay.. toda-y.. w-we lost our.. firs-t child.." Meera's words shooked him badly...

Tears came in his eyes so in hers..

He wondered what must she have felt.. the best day of her life turned into the worst day.. it was the day he lost his child even when he didn't knew it..that a little life was coming into his life.. before he could know the kidnapping and all happened...

" Wh-what.." he whispered while a tear fell from his eyes..

She wiped the tears from his eyes and shooked her head..

" At that day.. i-i was shattered.... Dukh to iss baat ka tha ki aap.. jiss-e pata bhi nahi tha.. ki.. " she tried to say but burst into cries.. he immediately hugged her and shooked his head..

" Aisa mat socho..please" he said in a low voice

She smiled seperating from him and looked at him

" At that time I thought I lost our baby.. our child.." Meera said and broke more

" B-but see.." Meera said and kissed his cheeks
He got confused

" Jo bhagwan ji ne hamse cheen liya tha wo wapas bhi de diya"meera's words made him confused more..

" Kya?"he asked being confused....

" I-i am pregnant" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.. hearing her statement his head started to spin and he almost fell unconscious...

" Oyy pagal aadmi!!" Meera said chuckling and he looked at her being shocked...
For 5 minutes he kept sitting but suddenly he stood up and lifted her in his arms... Rolling her in the air..

" Ohhh my god!!!!"akaay shouted

" Finally!!!! Ourr little version is coming in this world!!!!" He shouted in excitement moving her in air ...

While she giggled looking at himm

He immediately made her sit down again and asked

" Are you sure? I mean really?"he asked still not believing she laughed at his reaction and told him how she got to know this

Flashback...
2 weeks after that night..

Meera came out from the washroom after vomiting for 2nd second time in a day..

From last 2 weeks she was feeling like this onlyy ,nausea...

Akaay was out for a some buisness trip so he don't knew that..

Meera thought something and decide to visit a doctor as if akaay get to know that she didn't took her health seriously he would surely get angry with her..

Sighing she got ready in a simple blue kurti and white plazo and left for the hospital with tanya...

Tanya was driving the car while meera was sitting beside her...

They both were talking and laughing on something.. soon they reached the hospital and parked the car

The doctor heard her and took some test..

After a while the report came and the.doctor called Meera inside her cabin...

" Mrs raghuwanshi congratulations you are pregnant" the doctor said and Meera's eyes widened...

She that day planned to surpise him

Meanwhile Tanya didn't get to know about it because she was outside and Meera said it's nothing report's are normal

Flashback end
.

" To tumne mujhse 1 hafte Tak yeh chupaya!!!" Akaay said stooding up getting fake angry...

Upcoming scene/prologue of next chapter:-

It was not new.. she always had craving for some things and he used to make it by himself..and today too it was midnight when she craved for masala dosa...

" Jaldii kroo!! Bhukh lag rhi hai! " Meera called him and he immediately replied

" Han han.. insaan hu meri jaan laa rha hu"

She laughed and asked again "han par jaldi.."

________________________________________That's all

I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷