65•|~THE EMBARASSMENT~

Next day at morning...

It was haldi of Anirudh and aashi today...
Tomorrow will be their wedding and after 2 days it will be dhruv and ishika's haldi followed by wedding the next day...

As meera walked through the corridors of the hall dressed up in a beautiful yellow colour lehenga with not so heavy work on it.. the lehenga was simple yet light...

Her hair were cladded in a braid and she wore jwellery made up of flowers which they had made on their own...

She sensed a presence behind her and knowing well who is following her she kept moving but suddenly someone pulled her at a corner as her eyes widened...

As akaay's face came infront of her she looked at him who was looking at her with love and affection...

She smiled

" Aajkal aapko mujhpe jyada hi pyar nahi aa rha hm?" Meera asked teasingly...

" Ab itni pyari si biwi hai meri uspe pyar nahi to kya padosi pr pyar aayega?" He too replied teasingly making her roll her eyes...

" Jaiye na aap padosi ke sath hi shift ho jaiye... Waise bhi m hu kon? Har waqt Padosi padosi padosi!!! M chle jau kya pados m?"Meera burst out and said these words sarcasticly

" Yeh galat hai... Tum padosi ko beech m laa skti ho m nahi?" He asked innocently....

She gave him a mock smile and glare then said " nahi laa skte aap"
Making him laugh at her reaction..

" Acha ab mujhe Jane dijiye ..." Meera said suddenly making akaay shook his head in denail

" Aur na jaane du toh?" Akaay asked teasingly

" P-papa" Meera said suddenly and he panicked he quickly left and and moved back saying

" W-wo papa" he looked up to see no one was their and saw meera running away giggling

He shook his head and smiled following her

After few minutes.. everyone was gathered for the event of haldi celebration....of anirudh and aashi ...playing holi with haldi... When akaay noticed Meera going inside the house... His eyes fell on a bowl of haldi kept on a table..he picked it up and followed her with a teasing smile....

Meera reached in her room to take some things but as soon as she moved back 2 arms wrapped around her waist...

" K-kya.." she asked shuttering seeing his hands full with haldi...

" Arre ab engagement ki hai to haldi Krna bhi Banta hai na?.." akaay said applying the haldi with his hand on her bare waist...

His moving hand sent a shiver down to her spine as she nervously said...

" A- akaay hame.. jaane dijiye.." meera said nervously when she found his one hand moving on her waist and one moving towards her face..

"Aise kaise.. " akaay said teasingly....
She blushed at his words full of teasing...

" U-m..w-wo..a-aap..k-kya kr rhe hai.." she asked her voice came out in the form of whispering...

He smiled seeing her reaction.... And said " kya? M? Arre m to apni biwi se pyar kr rha hu.." akaay said with not so innocent face and a small teasing smile making her blush more

" Acha? Jyada hi besharam nahi ho gye hai aap?" Meera asked still blushing and trying to free herself from him who was busy painting her with the haldi..

" Hmm.. tumhare pyar ne bana diya... " He replied casually...

Suddenly Meera's eyes fell on the door where akaay's grandmother was standing with a slight smile...

" W-w-wo d-dadi.. aa-aap" Meera shuttered and immediately pushed him away..

" Not fair Meera is bari ye bahana-" he was saying when she suddenly moved him towards the direction where his dadi was standing...

" Oo sorry m to bas saman lene aayi thi" dadi said with a teasing voice as both of their face became red with shyness and embarassment....

" Na-nahi wo..." Akaay tried to say..

" Arre koi baat nahi beta.. jari rakho.. par darwaza band kar lena han?" Dadi said more teasingly as meera went or almost ran away from the room...

While akaay too said " w-wo mujhe ek kaam yaad aa gya.." akaay said and started to leave and his dadi chuckled patting his shoulders playfully...

After some time meera came downstairs followed by akaay and she gave him a deadly glare.. indicating now no one can save him from Meera's tandavv!

" Arrey Meera? Kaha reh gyi thi beta aur ye tumhare kapdo pr haldi kese lag gyi.." suddenly akaay's mom asked gaining everyone's attention

" Aa-um..w-wo..-" Meera tried to think what she should said but before that dadi ji said with a teasing voice
" tumhare pote ya poti ko banane ka karyakram chal rha hoga" as she said this everyone understood what took her this much time and they burst into laughter while akaay looked at his dadi in shock

" This family doesn't even hesitate" he murmured and left from their to save himself from any embarassment... meanwhile Meera stood their with red face

After haldi everyone went to their rooms to have some rest...

Meera came out from the washroom after taking a bath and looked at akaay who was sitting on bed scrolling through his phone....

She took a pillow from nearby sofa and ran to him saying " PAGAL AADMI!!"

As he heard her voice and saw her coming towards him he stood up and immediately ran to another side...

" Arreyy arrey oo matee kya huaaa!!ye sudden akraman kisliye hai!!" Akaay asked as she threw pillow on him

" Kya hua!! Han!! Kya hua!" Meera said and throwed more pillows at him...

" Khud toh janab bhag gye! Aur mujhe sabki baate Sunni padi pata hai kitna embarassing tha.." Meera said running behind him while he ran away from her

" Arrey to tum bhi nikal jati naa" akaay said still running from her.. they kept running here and there in the room like Tom and Jerry..until he went inside the washroom and locked the door

" Aao aap!!! Bahar hi aana hai fir dekho kese swagat krti hu m aapka!!"Meera shouted banging the door..

" Hey bhagwan.. kaha fasa diya.." meanwhile he whispered and prayed for his self being...

" Aaj apne pass bulane ka irada hai kya yamraj ji?" He again whispered...

" Thappad marungi na khicha ke Nani pote chachi yamraj sab yaad aa jayenge!!!" Meera who heard his words shouted

" Bache hai nahi pote kaha se ayenge" he suddenly asked from inside which made her more irritate..

" Adopt kar lenge pote!! Abhi aap bahar niklo! M sachi bata rhi hu agar m andar aa gyi na!!! Bhot pitoge aap" Meera said still in her dayan roop..

" Adopt kyu krne hai? Khud krlenge na.." akaay said to tease her..

" Ab nahi bachoge aap! Aao bahar karwati hu pote potii!!" Meera shouted and went to sit on bed
..
________________________________________That's all

I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷