9•|~BIWI HO TUM MERI~

~•chapter-9•~

She came outside and saw Akaay leaning to the bonout of the car surfing through his phone he heard click sound of her heels and looked up to get a 440 volt ka jhatka💥

Meera was confused why is he looking at her like this with a shock expression is not she looking ok? For the party?

Insecurities went upon her and she went into her overthinking mode....while akaay was lost in the beauty in front of him....she came closer but lost her balance before she can fall he held her by her waist

And suddenly a song started

" Dekha tenu pehli..pheli bar ve..
Hone laga Dil bekarar ve.."

They were looking into each other's eyes.. lost.. he was lost looking at the beauty infront of him.. she was lost in him.. they forgot the world around them and just get lost in each other.. the love blooming in their relationship was scaring akaay but Meera? She was not able to understand this is love or attraction? Akaay was also confused at this point and here the song continued...

"Rabba menu ki hogya...
Dil janiye...
Haye menu ki hogya..."

And suddenly a voice interrupted their moment it was none other than

Dhruv who played the song seeing the situation..

" Oo hoo Bhai ye sab cheeze apne room m jaakar kra kro yha 'tch tch tch" he said clicking his tongue at the end...
Making them conscious and taking back them from their romantic land...

Meera blushed at his words but akaay just glared him

" Uff ye nazro se na ghuro bhai! Dar lagta hai.." dhruv said and laughed.. Meera too joined him..

While akaay just rolled his eyes

" Chale?" He asked her while she nodded ..

His eyes weren't going away from her...

Akaay's pov...

We reached the party.. but the whole time my eyes were focused on her... I was feeling to just sit and look at her whole day.. I wasn't even focusing on driving I don't know whats happening to me.. why I'm getting lost in her eyes? Why she is looking too beautiful to me no matter what she wears..? Why my eyes are not leaving her's? Why? Why?

I took a sigh and opened my side door

Meera's pov..

In the whole ride his eyes were focused on me making me more and more nervous am I really not looking good in this dress? Should I ask him or not??.... Uf....

I don't realise when we reached our destination he was about to step out when I collected all the courage and asked him" am I looking ok?"

He saw me first and I saw no emotion on his face he just nodded

Huh what happened why he is behaving too rude...

But before I can say something else he said" it's your choice what to wear and what not and I don't care..do whatever you want"

His words somewhere hurted me.. why he is so complicated? Sometimes behaving like he is too liking me and sometimes like he doesn't care ..

Ahh this man is too complicated!

And suddenly my side door open revealing him.. I saw his hand gesturing me to come out

I just took a sigh and stepped out of the car holding his hand

Many lights flashed in our direction and I became confuse.

" Ye kesi party ki jagah hai? Light kon muh pr Marta hai sidha!' I thought but then I heard some voices and looked up to saw news reporters!! Ohhhh myyy good!! How can I forgot my husband is King of this place.. I also know in this century there is no king and all but here in suryagarh it is...