Chapter I

It was quiet

It was quiet.
Not many people were on the streets, there were barely any lights turned on and it was pouring rain. The sound of the cars were audible among with the pitter patter of the rain. It was cold, but a thin jacket was enough, since it was still spring.

H/c hair is already wet from the rain, her s/c skin was cold as ice, but she didn't care. She was only in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, but she wasn't cold. Her e/c eyes just stared infront of her, looking at the rain, listening to the sounds and enjoying the smell. Does she care that she might get sick? No. She likes the rain, so she will stand in the rain.

Footsteps could be heard close to her, stopping a few feet behind her.

Confused violet eyes just stared at the girl, after all it's not everyday you see a young woman standing in the middle of a playground and look into nothing. He question if she didn't feel uncomfortable from her wet clothes sticking to her body, but she didn't seem to mind it.

It's unusual for him to not be able to sleep when it's night, he loves sleeping. But something just told him to come out to this playground, only to find this strange girl.

"You'll get sick without an umbrella" he spoke. It's not like him to speak to random people, it's not interesting for him. But something just told him to talk to this girl, his mind just screamed at him to do so.

"Says the one without an umbrella aswell" she turned around with a smirk, e/c eyes staring into violet ones.

"I live close by" he shrugged.

"And I like the rain" she shrugged aswell. "You know, if you want to talk to me you can come closer. I won't bite."

"Well, who knows? I have no idea who you are" he joked with a smirk as he made his way infront of the girl, now standing eye to eye. "How do I know you're not a cannibal?"

"I don't eat pretty boys" she smirked back. "But how do I know you're not a cannibal either? I don't know you."

"I don't eat pretty girls" he shrugged, matching her energy. "And you seriously don't know who I am?"