Chapter II

It has been a few hours since Ran has met the strange girl in the park

It has been a few hours since Ran has met the strange girl in the park. He already slept, ate breakfast, but he's stuck in his house because the rain won't stop. He looks out of the window, looking at the rain drops. He was never the type to enjoy the rain, he hated it. But now the rain seems really interesting, and this behavior of his was noticed by his younger brother too.

"Isn't it weird that it rains so much in the middle of spring?" Rindou asked as he made his way beside his brother, joining him with the rain watching while having a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Yeah. Maybe a witch casted some spell because she likes the rain" Ran joked. He was still thinking about that girl, he thinks maybe she has superpowers too and she cursed the clouds to make rain.

"Sometimes I question if you're actually my brother" Rindou deadpanned while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Hey, Rin" Ran started, looking at his younger brother. "Who are you?"

"Are you that stupid?" Rindou looked at his older brother with a confused look.

"No, not that" the older Haitani shook his head. "Who are you that no one else is?"

"Rindou Haitani" the younger one answered with confidence.

"No" the older one shook his head again. "Maybe there's another Rindou Haitani somewhere."

"Why are you asking me this all of a sudden?" Rindou asked while drinking his coffee again.

"I met a girl yesterday" Ran answered before looking at the rain again. "She seemed very strange. She just stood there in the rain, looking into nothing. Her eyes held so many things that I just didn't know what it meant, but I saw a lot of emotions, and at the same time I saw nothing. She asked me this question and no matter what I said she kept saying it was wrong. She reminds me of a witch, but not the ugly type like in the cartoons, she was really pretty."

"She was probably on drugs or something" Rindou shrugged. "Why are you even thinking about this? She's just some strange girl on drugs, who will end up overdosing one day and dying."