Chapter XIV

Only a few hours went by since the second bigger argument between Shion and Y/n happened

Only a few hours went by since the second bigger argument between Shion and Y/n happened. Maybe just 4 hours, but it was already night.

And this time Shion didn't want his cousin to be mad at him. He realised it, she is just worried. He is really careless, because he is confident he won't get arrested. But many times he almost did and the one who saved him from jail was Y/n.

And she was also right about one thing, she is his only family left. And he is her only family left too. Obviously she will be worried that he will get arrested, her mother was arrested too and her father got killed in jail. She has every right to be afraid that he will be arrested too.

So he decided to take responsibility for his actions. This is why he is standing outside Y/n's house and is knocking on her door.

"What do you want?" she asked coldly once she opened her door.

"I came to apologise" Shion answered. "I'm sorry for being the way I am. I'll try to change."

"You know" Y/n started. "Whenever you're not careful it worries me. I don't want you to go to jail."

"I know" he said. "I will try to change. I can't promise anything, but you were right, you are my only family left who still calls me family."

"I'm sorry" she said.

"For what?" Shion asked. "You were right, I don't care about anything and I will end up in jail if I continue like this."

"But I went too far" she answered. "I shouldn't have said that you don't have a mother. It's true, but that is not the way to win a disagreement and I shouldn't have brought up the fact that you don't have anyone left. That was childish of me."

"But you are right" he nodded. "Any family I have either died or disowned me after I went to juvie. You are the only one who's not ashamed of having me as your family and I shouldn't be so careless. You are just worried because you care about me, and I should care about you too. Actions mean more than words, right?"

"Actions mean more than words. Come in" Y/n said before going back to the living room, but she left the door open for Shion.

"Will you forgive me?" Shion asked once he sat down beside her.