Chapter XIII

The sound of painful groans could be heard in the street

The sound of painful groans could be heard in the street. Blood was splashing everywhere as brass knuckles made hard contact with the face of a delinquent. The owner of the brass knuckles had a nonchalant look on his face, blood was splashing up from the guy, who was surprisingly still conscious.

Black eyes were staring down at the delinquent, who was slowly become unconscious, as he stood up, since he finished his beating. The other delinquents were already knocked out cold, and they were lying everywhere around the street.

He could smell the blood that stained his face, but he could also smell the strong perfume of a certain girl that just came. He didn't have to check who the girl was, he knew her very well. Obviously he knew her, the reason he beat up these guys were because they wanted to treat her like some kind of toy, they wanted to treat her like an object, and he just can't allow anyone to treat her like that.

"If you continue beating up random delinquents so carelessly you'll end up in jail again" he could feel arms gently wrap around his torso from behind, he didn't mind it tho. She was his other half, she is the only girl he allows in his own personal space. "Thank you for trying to protect me tho ♡"

"I wasn't just trying to" he answered as he took off his brass knuckles, before wrapping it up in tissues so it won't stain his clothes in his pocket. "Not a hair fell off your head because of them. They didn't get the chance to even get near you, and they won't ever do so. I made sure of that."

"You gotta stop being so careless tho. I don't want you in jail" she said, still hugging him so he won't see her face, the same face that held sadness.

"We won't argue about this again, Y/n" he made her let him go as he turned around to face her. "I know you were upset about our argument. I promised I will be careful, I won't be arrested."

"You literally beat them up in the middle of the street" Y/n said, her voice getting a little louder, but she was still calm. "Someone probably already called the police."

"If it's such a problem that I would get arrested for you then how about you bail me out" he said angry, as he turned around to walk away.

"Shion Madarame, don't you fucking dare to walk away from this conversation like you always do!" Y/n yelled after him, which made him stop in his tracks.