Chapter IX

Ran and Rindou were walking towards the house of the girl

Ran and Rindou were walking towards the house of the girl. They were having small talks, but the both of them enjoyed the night, having their own umbrella's and walking in pajamas.

The sound of the rain was loud, it was still pouring heavily. Ran knew the girl will like that it's still raining, but he has a feeling that she won't bring an umbrella because she wants to enjoy the rain. But if it makes the girl feel better then it's okay with him, at least he will have a reason to give his clothes to the girl.

Turns out the girl lived quite close to their apartment, about a 20 minutes walk. Once they got there Ran texted her to come out.

"I hope she is actually nice and not a witch like how you describe her" Rindou was joking while him and his brother were waiting for the girl.

"She is" Ran nodded. "But she's in a bad mood so you better behave."

"Got it" Rindou laughed.

Soon they watched the girl leave her house, and to Ran's surprise she has an umbrella. She locked the door and quickly made her way towards the two boys, having a forced smile on her face that Ran noticed now. He knows that she's upset about the argument with her cousin, so he wasn't expecting her to be smiley.

"Hi" she tried to show a more convincing smile as she greeted the boys, before laying her eyes on the younger Haitani. "You must be Rindou, Ran talked a lot about you."

"I'm hoping only good things" Rindou smiled down at the girl, he noticed it too that she was a little upset. "And I'm guessing you are Y/n."

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you" she said with a more honest smile.

"Come on, we should get going" Ran said as he turned around to walk back to the apartment. "It's still raining and you both will catch a cold."

"I have an umbrella this time" Y/n said while she started walking between the two brothers.

"But you were thinking about not bringing one" Ran smirked down at the girl.

"I was, but I don't have change of clothes" she answered.