Chapter VII

The sound of the rain was heard as it was raining heavily

For some reason it has been raining a lot more these days, but it was quite sunny in the winter so seems like this year is just simply mixing up the seasons.

It wasn't night yet, but the grey clouds made it seem like it was. Little to no people were outside, not even with an umbrella, even tho it's just raining and there's no wind. Cars weren't passing by either, due to it being a weekend, so not many people were working and they didn't have to leave the house.

It wasn't night yet, but it was late, close to being night. Some people would already go to sleep, the rain making them feel sleepier than usual.
And this time, someone who would usually sleep is not sleeping, rather he just arrived to the playground.

Why he started to like that playground, he has no idea. It's just a playground, not many people come here due to it being old. But he always felt a sense of relaxation coming here, he feels a desire to cherish the moments he spends here. And not just the moments, but the reason too. The reason that makes him come out here in the pouring rain, in sweatpants and sweatshirt, with an umbrella, even if he is cold.

And that reason is standing in front of him in checkered red pajama pants and a black T-shirt. She is standing there with a smile on her lips, hair wet and sticking to her neck and face, her face being calm. Her face completely describing what she feels in that moment; a sense of serenity and joy. Not a care in the world about anything else, just her and the rain.

And Ran felt a sense of... longing towards the girl. He wanted to be close to her, listen to her questions and he didn't even mind getting mad that he doesn't know the correct answer. Maybe his brother was a little bit right about liking her, but can you blame him?

His eyes are betraying him whenever he's around her. Her, who knows how to live without caring about others. He can do nothing but admire how beautiful she is both inside and outside. But right now he can only admire her from afar, afraid that if he dares to even touch that beauty it would either disappear or get stained by him.

Because he is just a delinquent, he is violent and was already in juvie. His hobby is literally hurting people, and he enjoys how others are afraid of him. He enjoys being famous, even if he is famous for being one of the most violent delinquents, who uses dirty tricks to win a fight.