⚡: 01

. . . ★ ° • * : . . . ★ ° • * : . . .
What if perfection was a person?

. . . ★ ° • * : . . . ★ ° • * : . . .

[ Third person pov ]

Well, in this case, the person with the highest vote would be Yun Misun, A total team spirit, class topper, the daughter every parent wished for. Always helping out who was in need of it, volunteer, had every good attribute, compliment strangers? She got you. Say thank you and show immense gratitude? Check. Have healthy garden, mhm. Help the elderly? Yup. Pick up litter? No problem. Donates, help a classmate study, conserve energy, cares for animals? You bet ya.

She was extremely calm, it seems frightening most of the time, but with an odd mixture of comfort. She was quite easy to talk to, her words soothing and accurate in every situation.

But can one really be perfect?

Misun had announced their timetable for the day– giving the usual motivational speech to learn as much today, study, memorize and repeat– she retreated back to her seat, doodling as everyone waited for the teacher to come in.

“Ou, what are you doing?”

“Doodling, nothing much.”

Misun quickly shut her book, away from her prying friend, her gaze shifting to what– or might I say who she was doodling.

Kim Seungmin. That uncharted motherfucker.

Being close to literally almost everyone, Misun could read them like an open book, all their likes and dislikes, hobbies, secrets, strength, weaknesses. They had a habit of rambling without control when talking to her. Of course she doesn't mind, she likes knowing more about people.

What a crazy coincidence.

Maybe it's simply the effect she has on people, you know being too friendly and all.

“Is it your crush again?” Dahee grinned maddeningly, turning to the black haired male, waving at him.

“I do not have a crush on Seungmin,” Misun scoffed, pushing her note aside, her head cocking to the side. She waited for Dahee to look at her and when that happened, she spoke. “Why don't you tell me about your crush?”

The brunette nodded, totally forgetting about her earlier motive. “He has a cat and I strongly believe that's the cutest thing ever. This one ti...”

Totally the effect she has.

The school day ended rather later than it should, nothing really interesting that would keep the student buzzing, but nevertheless, they still went on, talking and goofing off with their friends.

“Hey Seungmin, it would surely be blissful if you joined me today at recycling,” Misun ran up to the taller, charming him with her bright smile. A bit huffy for running earlier. “Please?”

“Nope, I have bird watching.”

“You watch birds?” Misun's brows shot up, amused that he had finally said something about himself. “That's cool. Do you mi...”

“No, I lied,” Seungmin shrugged, his grip on his bag strap tightening. “I just said that to avoid you,” his words made Misun to stop walking, pursing her lips to control her annoyance.

She shouldn't get angry. Just smile and wave it off. It enraged her that they were classmates, and even neighbours but his mind was just so far out of reach, like he didn't really exist.

“Oh, um...”. She trailed off. “See you around?”

Seungmin took a step forward, a faint smile on his lips. “I hope not,” he gave a short wave. “Enjoy picking trash up.”

Misun feigned a smile, biting her lip. He was the only person that triggered that unruly emotion; anger. “I will, get home safe.”

I will soon tap into your mind, Seungmin, just you wait.

-------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Hsajkfazhkfs
I was supposed to update this yesterday, cause I said daily update.

Maybe I'll double update to make up for it. If I get enough comment to manifest double update then I will 🤔

Anyways hi, how are you?

Like I said Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya🖤