𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟎𝟔.

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 2𝘯𝘥 — 3:45 𝘗𝘔

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 2𝘯𝘥 — 3:45 𝘗𝘔

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 2𝘯𝘥 — 3:45 𝘗𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟎𝟔.

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 strolled together, falling into step beside each other as they trailed behind the group they were with, their pace relaxed and comfortable. In an effort to shake off the monotony, the group collectively decided to embark on a leisurely stroll to the nearby park, hoping to inject some excitement into their idle afternoon.

Eternity's face scrunched up in discomfort as the harsh sunlight beat down on her, her irritation growing with each passing moment, her expression a mix of frustration and annoyance. Despite feeling bored, Eternity was reluctant to venture outdoors and would have preferred to find an indoor activity to occupy her time, seeking entertainment within the comforts of the house, with air conditioning.

Omyri turned to Eternity with concern, his voice soft and gentle, "You okay?" he asked, his eyes scanning her face, noticing the slump in her shoulders and the lackluster expression that had replaced her usual vibrant demeanor.

Eternity shook her head, her voice laced with a hint of irritability, "No, I'm not okay. It's just too hot outside." She crossed her arms over her chest, her body language conveying her discomfort and reluctance to be out in the sun.

She felt a small sense of relief that she had opted for a lightweight, breathable outfit, consisting of a ribbed bone-colored tank top and matching shorts, which provided some comfort in the sweltering heat.

Omyri chuckled and playfully ridiculed Eternity, "You lived in Florida all yo' life, and the heat still bothers you?" He raised his eyebrows, his tone lighthearted and teasing.

Eternity dismissed Omyri's teasing with a flick of her hand, her tone firm but playful, "Yes Omyri. Stop talking,"

As they arrived at the park, the group split off in different directions. Ahmad, Essynce, Quincy, and Omyri headed towards the playground, but instead of playing, they plopped themselves down on the benches and tables, ready to take a load off and socialize, while Eternity sought shade under the nearby trees.