𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟎𝟑.

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 29𝘵𝘩 — 2:34 𝘗𝘔

𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 29𝘵𝘩 — 2:34 𝘗𝘔

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 29𝘵𝘩 — 2:34 𝘗𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟎𝟑.

"𝐇𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊... Ho get back," Essynce pushed up on her sister, quoting the only part she knew
from the viral TikTok video. Meanwhile, Eternity being too engrossed in blow-drying her hair, didn't even flinch, too focused on her task to respond to her sister's annoyance.

"Hollon, it's another one— Yo' cheap ahhh," She paused, before starting back up her antics.

Eternity sighed, switching off the blow dryer and letting her hair cascade down her shoulders. "I wish you would move," She muttered, her arms aching from holding the dryer for so long. She was relieved to finally be done with her hair.

She hastily gathered her hair into a messy half-up, half-down style, securing it with a hair tie. As she began to clean up the beauty tools and cords cluttering the counter, she couldn't help but think about how bored she was. Doing her hair had been a desperate attempt to alleviate the monotony of the day.

"You're boring — and I'm bored." Essynce exclaimed, her frustration evident in her tone. She was itching to do something exciting, but her twin sister had vetoed her suggestions, citing that is was too hot outside. Now, Essynce was stuck indoors, feeling restless and trapped, with nothing to do but annoy her sister.

"Go out, make some friends." Eternity laughed at her sister's face, "You know Ion like going outside."

"Bitch," Essynce smacked her lips, "We just moved out here, who I know?" She asked rhetorically.

Eternity rolled her eyes and shot back, "Um, that's why I said go make some friends asshole." She gave her sister a sideways glance, knowing that Essynce's shy nature made it difficult for her to connect with others. Eternity, on the other hand, had always been the less shy one, often speaking up for both of them in social situations. Though, Essynce was more outgoing once comfortable.