𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟐𝟐.

𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 24𝘵𝘩 — 5:30 𝘗𝘔

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 24𝘵𝘩 — 5:30 𝘗𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 on Eternity's social media, where numerous posts about Omyri caught her attention. The one-sidedness was striking, given Omyri's complete lack of reciprocal posts. Emani's voice broke the silence. "You're still on her account?"

"What are you talking about?" Lola mugged her friend. "You've been on her page for the past ten minutes Lola. I've seen your face scrunch up so many times." Emani's tone was straightforward. "It's giving stalker,"

"Girl, bye," Lola said, rolling her eyes. "Nobody is stalking that girl. She doesn't have shit that I want in life." Lola instantly got defensive.

"But you are. Lo' you have so much time on your hands, and you spend that time on her account." Emani pointed out, her tone factual. "You saying that like we don't all be talking about her." Davey put her two cents in.

"I don't speak on her." Emani clarified. "You're dick eating her bad. Go be her friend then," Lola suggested rolling her eyes.

Lola found it curious that Emani, typically reserved, was now speaking her mind – and about Eternity, of all people. Their casual chats about the girl had never sparked such fervor before. Emani's soft, raspy voice held unexpected conviction. "It would be nice to have friends who aren't so miserable. All you guys do is talk about people."

Her gaze locked onto Lola's. "Remember when you saw Eternity's boyfriend? Your first instinct was to get his number. That's weird, Lo'." Emani stood, her eyes flashing with determination. "I've held my tongue for too long. People hate me because of y'all, and I'm tired of this." She shook her head.

"Okay? Bye." Davey shrugged, glancing at Lola. "Please don't start with me, D. You're obsessed with Lola the same way she's obsessed with Eternity." Emani chuckled.

"Where the fuck you get some balls from? 'Cause the Emani I know is scary as fuck." Lola taunted, laughing. "The old, Emani." Emani clarified, firm.

"Exactly, and you act like Lo' is doing anything wrong. If she wants to look at that girl page that's what she can do." Davey chimed in. Emani countered, "It's not just that. It's the intentions behind it. And our constant gossiping and drama. I'm tired of it."

Emani swiftly gathered her belongings, shoving her charger into her purse and slipping on her Nike slides. She'd had enough of the toxic dynamic and wasn't willing to engage further. She was exhausted from biting her tongue; no longer would she be Lola's yes-girl, alongside Davey.