𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟏𝟔.

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐔 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 30𝘵𝘩 — 7:28 𝘈𝘔

𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 30𝘵𝘩 — 7:28 𝘈𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐔 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 30𝘵𝘩 — 7:28 𝘈𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟏𝟔.

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 figure through the deserted alleyway, the only sound being the soft crunch of gravel beneath their feet. The man's silhouette was hauntingly familiar. As they walked, the shadows seemed to deepen and twist around them, making it impossible to discern any defining features. Omyri's heart felt heavy, weighed down by a sense of foreboding. The air was thick with an eerie silence, and he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

"Ozai," Omyri whispered, his voice barely audible over the pounding of his heart. The figure froze, then slowly turned to face him. As their eyes met, Omyri's world came crashing down. The face that stared back at him was Ozai's, yet not quite — a haunting echo of his brother's features, frozen in time. Omyri's heart sank, his mind reeling in denial.

"O-ozai?" Omyri stuttered, his voice cracking with disbelief. "W-what's going on? You're... you're dead. But I'm seeing you." He shook his head, trying to clear the fog.

The words felt like a betrayal, a refusal to accept the truth. The rustling of the bushes in the wind only added to the surreal atmosphere, making Omyri's skin crawl. Ozai's gaze remained fixed on him, an unsettling calmness in his eyes that made Omyri's heart race even faster.

Ozai's nod was almost imperceptible, but his words cut deep. "I am," he confirmed, his voice low and even. "But I wanted you to know... it's all your fault." His eyes seemed to darken, like a shadow passing over them, and Omyri felt a chill run down his spine.

Omyri's voice barely escaped his lips, a whispered confession that had haunted him for so long. "I know..." He acknowledged, the weight of those two words crushing him. It was a truth he'd carried with him since Ozai's passing, a burden of guilt and regret that had become a constant companion.