𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟏𝟎.

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 19𝘵𝘩 — 9:54 𝘈𝘔

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 19𝘵𝘩 — 9:54 𝘈𝘔

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 19𝘵𝘩 — 9:54 𝘈𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟏𝟎.

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 bed, writhing in agony. Her period had begun just hours before, and the intense cramps had already sent her to the bathroom multiple times to vomit. She couldn't understand why her body had to put her through such excruciating agony just to confirm that she wasn't pregnant. It seemed like a cruel and unnecessary torment.

Initially, she had eagerly anticipated her first period, thinking it would make her feel more grown-up and connected to her friends and family members who had gone through it. But now, she regretted ever wishing for it, she felt like she'd been misled.

The reality was far from glamorous — it was painful, messy, and frustrating. She wondered why nobody had warned her about the intensity of the cramps, the mood swings, and the constant fatigue. It wasn't the empowering experience she'd expected; it just felt like a burden.

Eternity couldn't help but think that there had to be a better way. Did it really have to be so brutal? A simple notification, a gentle whisper, or even just a subtle change in her body would have been enough to remind her that she wasn't pregnant. But no, her body had to go all out — the bleeding, the cramps, the exhaustion.

She tossed and turned in bed, trying to find a comfortable position to ease the cramps. She wished she could just fast-forward to the part where the pain went away and she could go back to normal. But deep down, she knew that this was her new normal now — a cycle of pain and discomfort that would repeat every month.

The sound of her phone ringing broke into her thoughts, but Eternity lacked the energy to retrieve it from the floor, where it had slipped during her struggles to find a comfortable position. She remained still, reluctant to sacrifice the fragile sense of relief she had finally achieved.