𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟏𝟐.

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 22𝘯𝘥 — 4:03 𝘗𝘔

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 22𝘯𝘥 — 4:03 𝘗𝘔

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 22𝘯𝘥 — 4:03 𝘗𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟏𝟐.

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐂𝐄 strolled through Target, their eyes scanning the bustling store with a mix of excitement and dread. Armed with their mother's credit card and a list of back-to-school essentials, they set out to tackle their shopping list. But as they wandered the aisles, grabbing notebooks, pens, and folders, their enthusiasm waned. School was creeping up on them faster than they wanted, and the freedom of summer was slipping away. They hated it.

"I want all black supplies, don't pick up no type of green, yellow, red— none of that." Essynce said, not looking up from her phone, her hand dismissively waving in the air.

"Girl don't tell me what to get, I know what I'm doing. And let's be real, you only want all black because I said I was getting it. You're just trying to copy me." Eternity rolled her eyes, snatching up the black folders.

She walked away, heading to the clothing section. Eternity thought Target had some really cute stuff, and she was excited to check it out. Now that they'd gotten everything they needed, it was time to focus on getting what she wanted.

"Hoe, don't try to leave me in that aisle by myself," Essynce said, her voice firm and serious. "You know it's too many crazy people out there."

Eternity rolled her eyes and snorted, grabbing a regular white shirt off the rack. "You're too paranoid. Nobody wants your ass," She muttered. Essynce's expression remained stern, her eyes narrowing slightly at Eternity's comment.

"You just want to argue with me." She added on.

"No, I don't," Essynce said, crossing her arms. "I actually want to get out of this store." She gazed at the shopping cart with disdain. "How 'bout we just say fuck school and put all this shit back? We don't even need this stuff." She shrugged, her expression unbothered.