𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟏𝟗.

𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 8𝘵𝘩 — 6:30𝘗𝘔

𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 8𝘵𝘩 — 6:30𝘗𝘔

𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 8𝘵𝘩 — 6:30𝘗𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓  Ahmad's profile, her eyes tracing the sharp lines of his face. Her gaze drifted down to his outfit — a sleek grey Denim Tears hoodie, distressed light-washed jeans, and crisp white Air Force 1s.

His freshly twisted hair framed his features, and she couldn't resist the urge to touch him. "You look so good," she whispered, her hand gliding down his chest. Ahmad's lips curled into a smile as he leaned in, his voice low and husky. "Thank you, sexy." Their lips met in a tender kiss.

Ahmad was smitten and didn't want to waste any time making Essynce his. He knew that hesitation could cost him the chance to make her his, and he wasn't about to let that happen. "Stop playin' so we can go in this restaurant." He removed her hand from his jeans, his smile never fading from his face.

Essynce let out a dramatic sigh, tossing her head back in mock exasperation. "Ugh, okay." She smiled, her eyes sparkling with amusement. As she reached for the gift, her expression turned thoughtful. The carefully wrapped present was a joint effort, a symbol of their combined love and appreciation for Octavia. Alongside Eternity, Essynce cherished Octavia's presence in her life, valuing their bond and the joy she brought to their circle.

As they entered the Hibachi restaurant, Essynce and Ahmad's eyes scanned the room, quickly spotting Eternity and Omyri. They were already seated, with Omyri's hand resting on Eternity's thigh and his face nestled in the crook of her neck. Eternity, seemingly unfazed by the intimate gesture, continued scrolling through her phone.

"I don't be in my twin business or nun," She paused, "Yes I do, never-mind. But you see them?" Essynce said with a sly smile, correcting herself. She turned to Ahmad, nodding towards Eternity and Omyri. "How much you wanna bet they get together in 'bout a month." Ahmad chuckled, confident in his own prediction.