𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟎𝟖.

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐔 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 15𝘵𝘩 — 12:34 𝘗𝘔

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 15𝘵𝘩 — 12:34 𝘗𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐔 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 15𝘵𝘩 — 12:34 𝘗𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟎𝟖.

   "𝐀𝐖 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒! Y'all look so handsome!" Octavia gushed, her eyes shining with maternal pride, as she took in the sight of her sons, perfectly coordinated in their matching outfits.

Omyri's face remained impassive, his eyes fixed ahead, as he held Olijah, who was absorbed in toying with his gold chains, the gentle clinking sound a testament to his fascination.

He was aware that once he gave in, his mother would go all out — relentlessly posting updates and snapping photos at every opportunity, capturing every moment, no matter how small, to share with the world.

"Let me just send these to Eternity," She said, her eyes fixed on her phone with a warm smile, as she tapped away, completely absorbed in the moment.

Meanwhile, Omyri expressed his disinterest with a dismissive smack of his lips, before sauntering over to the couch, his movements relaxed and unhurried.

In a short while, the group would be heading to the Aquarium, with Eternity joining them at Octavia's behest. Omyri was indifferent to the arrangement, but Octavia was delighted to see her son developing a close bond with someone. She had been hoping he would expand his social circle, and although it was just one person, she was grateful for the positive influence Eternity had on Omyri.

"Do you have everything you need? Your headphones, charger?" Octavia asked, causing her son to nod.

"Okay," She murmured, her eyes fixed on the time, as they waited for Eternity's arrival. While Eternity wasn't running behind schedule, the minutes were ticking by, and her arrival was imminent — she could walk in at any moment.

"Does my hair look a mess?" She asked, turning to her son for reassurance. He sighed softly, "No, ma," He said, his voice calm and soothing.

She had been seeking his approval since she started getting ready, and he had been consistently kind with his responses. Her curls, identical to her sons', framed her face and flowed down her back, a beautiful, untamed mane.