𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟏𝟑

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 9𝘵𝘩 — 7:04 𝘈𝘔

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 9𝘵𝘩 — 7:04 𝘈𝘔.

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟏𝟑

"𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐔𝐏 in the bathroom!" Essynce called out impatiently from the other side of the door. Eternity let out an exasperated sigh and retorted, "There's another bathroom in Granny's room, go use that one!" It was the first day of school, and the girls were still scrambling to get ready. Waking up early had been a struggle, but they had tried to adjust to the new schedule over the past week. Making sure to go to sleep at a reasonable time, and wake up early.

Eternity put the finishing touches on her stylish look, starting with her flawless edges that framed her freshly done bohemian knotless hairstyle. She added a glossy sheen to her lips with a swipe of lip gloss.

Her outfit was a thoughtful combination of pieces: an Aelfric Eden Knit Patchwork Polo Sweatshirt, medium-washed mom jeans, and her trusty Adidas Originals Samba Og Casual Shoes, which she had personalized with pin charms. To complete the ensemble, she added a touch of elegance with a gold purse and gold jewelry, opting for a warm, sun-kissed glow over her usual silver accessories.

As summer drew to a close, Eternity couldn't help but feel a pang of melancholy. The season had been a whirlwind of fun, and she wasn't ready to bid it farewell. The fact that this marked her last summer before turning 18 only added to the bittersweet feeling, making her acutely aware of how quickly time was slipping away.

After leaving the bathroom, Eternity walked into her bedroom, noticing the time was 7:06. She promptly picked up her book bag, knowing she had to hurry to make the most of her morning routine.

"Girls, get out here! I need to take your pictures, and Octavia and your mom are waiting outside!" Erin called out from the living room, her voice ringing through the house as she summoned Eternity and Essynce.