𝐎𝐄 ; 𝟎𝟎𝟓.

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 1𝘴𝘵 — 12:34 𝘗𝘔

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 1𝘴𝘵 — 12:34 𝘗𝘔

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 | 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 1𝘴𝘵 — 12:34 𝘗𝘔

𝐎𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 #𝟎𝟎𝟓.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 shower, Omyri. Got green fumes coming off you and stuff," Eternity scrunched her face up playfully, holding her phone horizontally in her hand as they played Bloxburg.

Omyri smacked his lips, "This game stupid. Why I get a fee if Ion shower? How you mad Ion wanna shower?" He spoke softy. Eternity laughed tucking her feet underneath her.

She was currently chilling at Octavia's house, per usual. She was so bored at home, so she decided to make that walk next door. Plus, the two were serious about building a friendship, so when Eternity arrived, Omyri made sure to come and chill with her.

"That's what I'm saying. They literally gave me a fee for having my car parked on the sidewalk, I didn't even know that could happen." She ranted.

Her favorite thing to do was play Roblox. Mainly things like Bloxburg, Brookhaven, and Berry Avenue. Other than that, she liked to play themed obby's.

"And I'm dirt broke," Omyri muttered leaning over to look at Eternity's phone. "You got three million?!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

She smacked her lips moving her phone, "Stop pocket watching nigga." She playfully rolled her eyes, pursing her moisturized lips together.

"That's crazy. How much money you spend on here?" He shook his head, in shock.

"I lost count." She shrugged, running her hand over one of her French braids that she had just gotten done.

She was fed up with feeling like her hair was a mess, so she booked an appointment and treated herself to a much-needed styling session. On a whim, she decided to try out two braids, and to her delight, they turned out to be a great last-minute choice — she loved the way they looked.