1 : to claim you as mine

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚RANIA'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚RANIA'S POV :

MY LIFE it's that reality of mine, in which his presence is lacking. And I don't want to be somewhere where he doesn't exist.

somewhere where I can't find him.

It's cruel what fate did to me.

It took away the man I loved dearly, my fiancé.

we were about to get married and live the dream life we always wanted, in the penthouse he bought, just the two of us.

me and him, only.

But I guess not every story has a happy ending because ours ended with him. He was taken away in the skies, leaving me behind.

the harsh reality is that we don't know what comes next and just the same thing happened to me and him, me and Armaan.

Sometimes you plan your whole future with someone, not knowing if that future will actually exist.

We both waited happily for the future, but in the dairy of our fates, there wasn't a future for us.

Armaan died in an accident while boating and swimming with my brother Rayyan.

Rayyan had forced him to company him as they were best friends since childhood and Armaan would always do everything my brother says.

I can't forgive my brother because he dragged Maan with him to that dangerous ocean.

He's a swimming champion, but that doesn't mean everyone is. In that cruel boating accident, in broad daylight, one returned home, but the other didn't.

Maan left us, and I can't forgive Rayyan for it. I don't know why, but I think if he hadn't taken Maan with him, Maan would be here, alive.

I despise my brother for this and i can never forgive him, even though I know he was just a pawn in destiny's game.

They say it's just a phase, it will end. Okay, but will I get him back when this phase ends? No.

I wonder why I'm still here when he's not.

He was the air I breathed, and now I'm suffocating since two years now, and I've wanted to die. I don't want to live without him.

I wonder if I can ever get over the heartbreak that aches my heart every time I look at his picture.

Yes, our story had a sad ending.

He's gone, and I'm here alone with his memories, lonely and shattered, wondering what's next? Losing him was my rock bottom, and now that I've hit it, I wonder if I can ever love someone the way I loved him.

The word "love" meant him, and without him, this word doesn't hold any meaning in my life. I think I'll never love someone the way I loved him and no one can love me like he loved me.