13 : Fear of loosing, my monster

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚RANIA'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚RANIA'S POV :

My whole body trembles as I stare at that lipstick of Fahee's that my hand met with on the ground. It can't be right, can it?

Fahee can't be the one behind this, she's my best friend.

A tight knot is tying up my stomach.

I stare lifelessly at the threat written on the glass door of the balcony while shivering from the thick wind hitting my body.

In the meantime, the door swung open with a loud bang, and all I could hear were loud footsteps and panting.

Fear consumed me as I realized they were here.

Whoever it is, the one who wants to harm me, they are here. My blood ran cold when I heard my name. "Rania," a husky and familiar voice accompanied by heavy panting.

Those fast footsteps came to a stop near the balcony entrance where I lay. My terrified eyes rose to meet that person, and I locked eyes with those green ones.

"Rania, are you okay?" Hamdan, heavily panting, approached me, bending down as I lay scattered on the ground.

I gulped, trying hard to contain my emotions.

But when Hamdan locked eyes with mine, filled with concern, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Hamdan!" I cried out, completely collapsing into his arms, like a child seeking comfort after being hurt.

Hamdan paused for a moment, then enveloped me in a tight embrace, "What's wrong, Hayati?" he whispered, gently stroking my hair.

His grip on my waist tightened.

Tears streamed down my face as I buried my face in the hem of his t-shirt.

I clutched his T-shirt tightly and cried even louder this time. He patted my back soothingly, urging me to calm down, but that was the last thing I could do.

Gently stroking my back, he reassured me, "It's okay, Hayati, I'm here. Look," he whispered in a soft voice, a stark contrast to his usual tone.

"Hamdan," I mumbled.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"I'm scared," I stuttered, feeling utterly miserable.

"What happened, love?" He calmly inquired, allowing me to cling tightly to him.

"I'm tired of this," I broke down, trembling, wetting his t-shirt with my tears.

"Of what?" he combs my hair with his finger.

"I'm getting death threats, again," I reply, my voice shaking.

"Look at me," he says, lifting my chin and making me gaze at him.

"No one takes your life, not even you yourself, and you think I'll allow someone else to do it?Never. No one dares to harm my possession, my obsession," his jaw clenched so hard as he speaks, I wonder if it didn't shatter yet.