21 : falling in love, again.

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚HAMDAN'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚HAMDAN'S POV :

"I can't! This is so funny bachelor" Mehran laughs as arsalaan dresses my wound.

"Arsal can you believe she said she likes me back! I don't really believe it! What if she said it just so that rayyan stop beating me to pulp? Was it pity?" I ask wondering still ruminating over rania's reply.

"Or was it care? Does she care for me?" I ask.

"Maybe, or maybe not!" Arsalaan says.

We are at arsalaan's house right now, also not to forget that rayyan asked me to leave his house the moment rania replied to his question.

"I think I need to talk to her. I need to know if she was lying to save me or if it's something else," I say as arsal hummed.

"But how will you talk to her now?" Mehran asks as I showed him that there's something called a phone.

"People can lie through the phone, and you never know! Look into her eyes and ask her what she feels," his words actually make sense.

"Okay, I know what to do," I grin while smirking.

I waited for it to be midnight when everyone's asleep. I swiftly sneaked into Rayyan's garden and called Rania, waiting for her to pick after a few rings. She picked up the call.

"Are you okay?" She asked as if it's a reflex.

My lips curled up into a smirk.

"Are you concerned about me?" I ask, and she cut the call from her side.

I texted her.

Me : look outside the window.

I could see Rania gazing at me with widened eyes as I wave at her. She walks towards the window and opens it with a terrified expression.

"Rayyan will kill you if he finds out!" She whispers, concerned.

"I want to have a talk, come with me!" I say as I grab her hand and pull her, helping her jump out of the window.

"Where are you taking me?" She spoke as I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me.

We sneak out of the penthouse.

I take her to the nearest bridge, and we walk on it, feeling the cold breeze hitting us.

"What you confessed today, was it true?" I ask, breaking the comfortable silence.

She stood still, not replying, gazing at the shining stars in the dark sky and the beautiful bridge.

"Do you even feel a little for me?" I ask with a sad smile on my face.

She doesn't reply, slowly her eyes watering. "A little you ask?" Her voice shaking.

She doesn't reply for a minute.