prologue

𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚HAMDAN'S POV :

𝜗𝜚⋆˚HAMDAN'S POV :

If you want something, you first ask for it, then you beg for it. But I'm not one to beg. If I want something, I'll snatch it. And what I want now is my brother-in-law's sister.

Rania Syed, she has been mine since the day I laid my eyes on her, but I will make her mine now, that her fiancé has turned into her late fiancé, the only shield that stopped me from being close to her.

Now, it's my time to play the card, to claim her mine, because even destiny can't play its games since I'm here.

She thinks her rejection can stop me from getting close to her? Stop my obsession for her? Stop me from loving the fuck out of her? No. It will only make me chase her more.

This is a game of chase. I'll chase after her, make her mine, make her moan my name in various sinful ways, make her fall for me, and then.. then I revel in rejecting her in return.

I fell in love with her at first sight, two years ago at a flower shop in New York City. She was the first girl my eyes stopped at, and the only one I want to see, always.

My heart surrendered to love the moment I saw her, but I didn't know she had a fiancé at the time. Later, I learned that she's my brother-in-law's sister and her fiancé is gone.

Do you think this isn't an opportunity for me?

It is. It surely is.

So at a brunch, I confessed my feelings to her, and she rejected me, not so politely, but brutally.

But that didn't make me give up.

It only made me obsessed with her, a stalker, a psychopath, but only hers to be precise.

And she too is only mine, and you don't even have to specify that.

Two years of gathering all the information I have about her, now that I'm graduated and the subject is her, I'm ready for my mission.

My mission to claim her mine.

Therefore, tomorrow it begins, Rania Syed.